Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Lucy Chambers review

I have ahstma. I didn't have my inhaler, and I had made a promise. I honoured it- I probably shouldn't have. No, I don't work while I am sick, but I do stand by my word.
    If life gives you lemons ask for Tequila

Only sad bastards seek gratification from signatures

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by lucy chambers View Post
    I was at the doctors, sweetie. Professionalism was seeing the gentleman at all. I think Miss Kelly may vouch on the state of my health, that particular day.
    I know that baby girl....its called a sense of homour..

let me know when you find one, james.

I have ahstma. I didn't have my inhaler, and I had made a promise. I honoured it- I probably shouldn't have. No, I don't work while I am sick, but I do stand by my word.
    I know the feeling......................been there myself

Reviews

We have an old saying in my line of work " You cannot fool all the people all the time, but if you fool some of the people some of the time you can make a good living".

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by dark-knight View Post
    We have an old saying in my line of work " You cannot fool all the people all the time, but if you fool some of the people some of the time you can make a good living".
    DarkKnight,

In fairness, that is a saying that could be applied to any line of work. However, in THIS line of work, where girls are reviewed in a very open way, I don't think it would apply...

You only have to look at the reams of girls who arrive with fake pics and some of them manage to get them verified and then they do not provide a decent service. They get found out so quickly that it is scary...

BLD

Quote Originally Posted by dark-knight View Post
    Really, dark knight? Do we know each other? If not, what exactly are you implying? I take it that you speak with some wisdom on the subject? I would advise you to talk to Westside, but perhaps you know each other? He has a strong dislike for me too, but I don't think even he would dare to say that I was 'fooling' anybody. Quantify your comments, right now. Or you and I will continue this at length.
    Last edited by lucy chambers; 27-08-10 at 01:35.

It seems you can't. I want an explanation of your comments, sweetie. I will do some more digging, but in the meantime, you fun little thing, come up with something- I am now seriously pissed off with you.

Reviews

It seems you can't. I want an explanation of your comments, sweetie. I will do some more digging, but in the meantime, you fun little thing, come up with something- I am now seriously pissed off with you.
    Lucy,

I think you are fab. but you shouldn't be drawn in by every poster especially when they might be an alter ego of someone who has an axe to grind with you for whatever reason.

There are lots of posters here who have several identities and while I don't know that DarkKnight is one of them, it is all too easy to get cross wnen you should sometimes ignore them and let other members comment and refute if necessary...

do you get my drift?

BLD

Reviews

I am sorry didn't mean to piss off anyone. What i ment was no matter how hard you try it's impossible to please everyone, but if you don't try you can please some. I didn't mean to ofiend anyone by my comment but it applyes to my line of work. I never had the pleasure of meeting lucy yet but still dream of it.

Sorry Lucy.
    D xx

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast