Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Different etiquette for different types of punting????

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Bustybronte View Post
    No offence but what planet are you living on? I have to regularly refuse to do OWO because they have not washed it properly!!!
    It's plain discusting! One would assume that cleanliness is part of everyones routine at least once a day>>>>but NO>>>>
    Some guys are just lacking in personal hygiene and in a big way. Even if you showered earlier, it's still nice to at least use soap and water from the sink on your nethers to freshen up.....Its a real turn off to have a "pissy" smell up your nose as you go down on a man, even though you know they are clean, they may have been to the toilet>>>>I know it works both ways too.....I wouldnt ever see a client before a full wash or shower between clients!!! And I am sure all other Independent ladies are the same.
    I'm living on the same planet as your goodself, you make it sound as if 50% of your clients are dirty hoares, surely that can't be, Irishmen are are very particular about washing behind their ears.

Once a prick - always a prick.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Bustybronte View Post
    WHAT? The rules of the great unwashed??
    Don't put words in my mouth, being unwashed is inexcusable and fills me with shame for my country.

I would have to wonder though, if you find Irishmen so distasteful and seemingly have options in other countries, why do you continue to do business here?
    Anything's a dildo if you're brave enough.

3. Default

I always freshen up if I'm having planned sex. It's such a turn off to me if the chick has bad hygiene - and I've been with one who smelled like rotten shrimps down there - I wouldn't want to be known as *that* guy.

English Milly Masseuse Guest

Quote Originally Posted by punterminator View Post
    Don't put words in my mouth, being unwashed is inexcusable and fills me with shame for my country.

I would have to wonder though, if you find Irishmen so distasteful and seemingly have options in other countries, why do you continue to do business here?

Because the Irish Men are the nicest in europe, they make me laugh and also have the biggest cocks per mile that I have ever seen!!!

I just dont understand why some people are not taught to be clean>>>>>>

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123