Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Accept my apologise Poggo!!!!!!

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Mondler View Post
    Diana -

I'm sorry too.

It was a mistake! I made a mistake! Okay?

Poggo is all yours now...I''ll leave you guys alone

xxxo
    Monica

P.S. Don’t you realise none of this would’ve ever happened if I didn’t think at that same moment you weren’t having sex with Benny, the Sniper Cat?

I don’t cheat right,...that’s not me...I’m not lilke that Langer Jamescork.
    Does this mean you are free Monica...now I dont need a relationship, I have enough women in my life at the moment....just some cheap thrills. And by the looks of it, this is the best offer you're gonna get at the mo.....

Quote Originally Posted by JAMESCORK View Post
    Does this mean you are free Monica...now I dont need a relationship, I have enough women in my life at the moment....just some cheap thrills. And by the looks of it, this is the best offer you're gonna get at the mo.....
    DeJames, I wouldn't be your girl even if - even if you had a million Euros

xxxo
    Mon
    Last edited by Mondler; 26-08-10 at 19:07. Reason: cheap thrills?...FFS Jimbop...I'm disappointed in you.

Quote Originally Posted by poggo View Post
    ahhh my lovely wife, spilling ur drink on my laptop was an accident no need to apologise, i forgive ya,,, but expect the bill

Your devoted and loving husband

Poggo.......XXXXXXX
    Run that one by me again, Poggo. You sleazy sleazy man.
    If life gives you lemons ask for Tequila

Only sad bastards seek gratification from signatures

And there speaks the man with NINE bars. You can do better, Monica.
    If life gives you lemons ask for Tequila

Only sad bastards seek gratification from signatures

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Lucy Chambers For This Useful Post:

Mondler (26-08-10)

Quote Originally Posted by lucy chambers View Post
    You can do better, Monica.

deedin.........

-
    Last edited by Mondler; 26-08-10 at 19:16. Reason: :)

Quote Originally Posted by Mondler View Post
    Diana -

I'm sorry too.

It was a mistake! I made a mistake! Okay?

Poggo is all yours now...I''ll leave you guys alone

xxxo
    Monica

P.S. Don’t you realise none of this would’ve ever happened if I didn’t think at that same moment you weren’t having sex with Benny, the Sniper Cat?

I don’t cheat right,...that’s not me...I’m not lilke that Langer Jamescork.
    Monica all i said was to share.........by that you show the other ur caring.......do not leave us.....ur the perfect woman to mind poggo while am away and when am back am sure we can share the time we got 2gdr.......looking forward on meeting you again.....
    Don't miss my visit in your town/city...

8. The Following User Says Thank You to diannasweet For This Useful Post:

Mondler (27-08-10)

Quote Originally Posted by poggo View Post
    ahhh my lovely wife, spilling ur drink on my laptop was an accident no need to apologise, i forgive ya,,, but expect the bill

Your devoted and loving husband

Poggo.......XXXXXXX
    Ohhhhhhhh thank you husband.......does that mean we can go on now with the next plan we had before all this happened ???????? thought u will be so angry that the plan will be on hold over this.....but was wrong....and to make up for the accident the order was made for you so ur new laptop will arrive in less then 7 days.....
    Don't miss my visit in your town/city...

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to diannasweet For This Useful Post:

Mondler (27-08-10), poggo (27-08-10)

Quote Originally Posted by diannasweet View Post
    Monica all i said was to share.........by that you show the other ur caring.......do not leave us.....ur the perfect woman to mind poggo while am away and when am back am sure we can share the time we got 2gdr.......looking forward on meeting you again.....
    no worries Diana

I promise I will look after him...please dont worry about a "thang" (copyright: Debest)

Enjoy ur holidays...we miss u

Love,

xxxo
    Monica

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Mondler For This Useful Post:

diannasweet (27-08-10)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by diannasweet View Post
    Ohhhhhhhh thank you husband.......does that mean we can go on now with the next plan we had before all this happened ???????? thought u will be so angry that the plan will be on hold over this.....but was wrong....and to make up for the accident the order was made for you so ur new laptop will arrive in less then 7 days.....

My Darling Wife,,,

The plan is set the deal is done, you never had any reason to be worried,, I am made of sterner stuff,,as for being angry with you i cannot imagine a situation in which this would be an acceptable reaction,,your willingness to share me with Mon is a furher inndication of your dedication and I thank you for this,,,no disrespect Mon but you could never replace my beautiful and intelligent wife,,however I do need some looking after so am happy to share with you some time and we can have some fun,,you have been a rock through this difficult time...

Your Loving husband

Poggo...............
    Some PPL mistake an attempt at reconciliation, as a personal attack or insult......

14. The Following User Says Thank You to poggo For This Useful Post:

Mondler (27-08-10)

Poggo as your mistress you told me i was the only other woman in your life apart from dianna! I am very upset and have thought about it for some time but i think we should end our rendez vous. But don't think i'm going to give you back the flat just yet i need to find a new one before i move out.

will miss you my darling but i think its for the best

Oh by the way monika seems lovely if a little ocd, why not give her our little love nest when i move out

Sophie

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hothotsophie For This Useful Post:

Mondler (27-08-10), poggo (27-08-10)

Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast