Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: I'm not sorry!

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by An don View Post
    at least you have a sense of humour about your small penis issue lol
    I got myself a big jeep to deal with those issues, everytime I take her for a spin for a moment I feel like a man

Quote Originally Posted by An don View Post
    at least you have a sense of humour about your small penis issue lol
    Careful baby. Anon is tellling the truth, He had to pick me up I was laughing, so much. I felt like jack, with the beanstalk. MMM. Tres bon. Molto bene, Sehr Gut and thank the fecking lord.
    If life gives you lemons ask for Tequila

Only sad bastards seek gratification from signatures

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by lucy chambers View Post
    Careful baby. Anon is tellling the truth, He had to pick me up I was laughing, so much. I felt like jack, with the beanstalk. MMM. Tres bon. Molto bene, Sehr Gut and thank the fecking lord.

i believe you . thousands wouldnt though lol. did he throw u the magic beans the kind that make you feel sleepy lol

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by anon361 View Post
    I just had the best time with a truely sexy lady, me poor dick will never want to go near any other fanny again. What a pair of tonsils, I could see her chest rise she was getting him down her throat so far. The sex started on an armchair and finished on the bed which somehow moved across the room. Then a super sensual massage with a taste of toe sucking, omg, that's so stimulating.
    You may ask why I say I'm not sorry, well 2 members have been facing off each other trying to stake their claim for this lady so I decided to sort the men from the boys and went and visited the very lady they are fighting over! Lucy, your the best, James, your a langer
    Ah for fecksake look what you just gone and done.....shes only just left us an ran off to.. Cork of all places...
    a thousand kisses deep..

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Ric Hardgear View Post
    Ah for fecksake look what you just gone and done.....shes only just left us an ran off to.. Cork of all places...
    What can I say, she came, she saw, she concurred and as quick as that she left leaving a trail of pining men (and women) behind her

Reviews

A line from the Shakespearean Play, Julius Caesar comes to mind:

Et tu Brute…

How much more humiliation must I suffer at the hands of so called friends. The dust not yet settled on a previous degrading thread, I was left counting my remaining friends on one hand. Due to Anons contributory absence at that time, I had still considered him one of those friends. But alas no, I now find that said absence was probably only due to the preoccupation of grooming ones scrotum and the dabbing of Old Spice in preparation for a pending engagement.

This a man known to secrecy. This a man pontificating discretion. This a man who made no bones about always playing his cards close to his chest. Well it is now blatantly obvious that instead of playing ‘Texas hold em’ he is now playing ‘Navan show em’. Such a hypocritical display, to start a thread to brag about what should be kept a private and personal encounter, only to use it to spit in my face with delight. I can only imagine that at the ultimate climatical thrust he cried ’this one is for you Jimbooooo!’, only to fall an exhausted wreck into Ms Chambers heaving bosom. I am not surprised at Cambers goading attitude to the attention received in the wake of this event, as we have seen before what moral standards she adheres to and what a shameless harlot lies within.

I now find myself left with only a small few friends, Fussy, Westie, NGAN and Debest (now there’s a diner party). I can only attempt to carry on on theses boards with my head hung low in despair.

I am saddened

Jamescork.

thats the spirit jimbop rise above it prove you are indeed the bigger man (whispers to lucy and anon) ye made a right prick of him nice one

8. The Following User Says Thank You to benin For This Useful Post:

JAMESCORK (26-08-10)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

My dear friend look not to Caeser but to Othello
    O beware, my lord, of Jealousy!

It is the green-eyed monster which doth mock

The meat it feeds on. That cuckold lives in bliss

Who, certain of his fate, loves not his wronger;

But O, what damned minutes tells he o'er

Who dotes, yet doubts; suspects, yet strongly loves!
    Kind regards IAGO,..Imean Ric
    Last edited by Ric Hardgear; 26-08-10 at 11:55.
    a thousand kisses deep..

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ric Hardgear For This Useful Post:

JAMESCORK (26-08-10), Lucy Chambers (26-08-10), samlad (26-08-10)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by benin View Post
    thats the spirit jimbop rise above it prove you are indeed the bigger man (whispers to lucy and anon) ye made a right prick of him nice one
    I was going to be graceful and keep my mouth shut but the guilt was eating me up inside, honest it was

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to anon361 For This Useful Post:

JAMESCORK (26-08-10), Lucy Chambers (26-08-10)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by anon361 View Post
    I was going to be graceful and keep my mouth shut but the guilt was eating me up inside, honest it was
    Dunno why Im thanking you ....Ya dirty, backstabbin, deceitful bastard...

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast