Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: JOHN RAMBO for full mod status

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by JohnRambo View Post
    Hey SD thanks for your lovely post.

Sorry I’ve never been in touch but not only am I a very shy young man but I’m also a very busy hard working young man for E-I, that Patricia woman is a real slave driver in case you don’t know, but I don’t mind as I volunteered to be her new trainee gimp.
    Don't worry babe, I am not the one to expect such.
    I just tried to make a little innuendo joke, nothing more.
    Last edited by Sensual Delights; 25-08-10 at 23:52.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Sensual Delights For This Useful Post:

JohnRambo (26-08-10)

I think that John is a full moderator now, I certainly think of him as such. Measured, polite, friendly and fair, it is a joke he isn't classed as full moderator.
    If life gives you lemons ask for Tequila

Only sad bastards seek gratification from signatures

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lucy Chambers For This Useful Post:

JohnRambo (25-08-10), samlad (26-08-10)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Patricia View Post
    Wow, just imagine if this was a democracy rather than a privately owned business! ;-P
    Patricia, we are all aware you are the boss here

P.S. It's perfectly acceptable for a boss to take this idea and then announce it like it's their own, vox populi here won't mind not getting the credit if it will be done ... wink wink

Thing is guys being a full mod can be a poised chalice, I mean, at the moment it looks like a lot of you guys like me, but the minute I would be ever made a full mod I’d have to mod all of the boards and do all of the things mods are expected to do, then you might be calling for my head!!!!

Wait to you see I’m right, kinda like when there’s a new PM in power he has a honeymoon period then they’re looking to fry his ass.
    "Live for nothing or die for something, your call."

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Patricia View Post
    Wow, just imagine if this was a democracy rather than a privately owned business! ;-P
    What???....I don't believe this. I damand there be a vote on it to decide the outcome..........
    "It's far easier to fight for principles than to live up to them."
    L

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by JohnRambo View Post
    Thing is guys being a full mod can be a poised chalice, I mean, at the moment it looks like a lot of you guys like me, but the minute I would be ever made a full mod I’d have to mod all of the boards and do all of the things mods are expected to do, then you might be calling for my head!!!!

Wait to you see I’m right, kinda like when there’s a new PM in power he has a honeymoon period then they’re looking to fry his ass.
    That's when you jump in with the foul mouted outbursts and tell them all to fcuk off.........................cause you're a power crazy mod and if they don't like it just ban them all.................
    "It's far easier to fight for principles than to live up to them."
    L

good work!!! i am proud of you

10. The Following User Says Thank You to sweet rebeka For This Useful Post:

JohnRambo (26-08-10)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by luther View Post
    That's when you jump in with the foul mouted outbursts and tell them all to fcuk off.........................cause you're a power crazy mod and if they don't like it just ban them all.................

luther i used love them . balls of a bullfrog lol

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by luther View Post
    And if that doesn't work you can name your time and place and arrange to meet them all to "discuss"...
    Anything's a dildo if you're brave enough.

Quote Originally Posted by punterminator View Post
    And if that doesn't work you can name your time and place and arrange to meet them all to "discuss"...
    PMSL. Morning, sir P.
    If life gives you lemons ask for Tequila

Only sad bastards seek gratification from signatures

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast