Thread: Knicker Stealing- What Gives?

Reviews

Exclamation Knicker Stealing- What Gives?

Fellow Punters-
    Have you ever wondered- why do some pervs steal knickers?
    Why do they steal the underwear of nice females?
    Many a night I have tossed and turned, thinking about this, and so I decided to ask some women whose knickers were stolen!
    Now in my area we have a knickers thief! this perv sneaks into back gardens and steals knickers from washing lines!
    So I decided to interview some women, telling them I was compiling a survey for my all yous, fellow punters!

First up was Jackie (below)WHO LIVES JUST ACROSS THE STREET FROM ME, AND who demonstrated the type of knickers she had stolen . .
    "I was shocked, Mister Spunk! what kind of perv would steal MY knickers?" she asked me, as she squirmed in front of me.

Tricia (below), who lives two doors down, had a similier story "I dont understand why some bloke would want my knickers" she told me . .

Alice also spoke to me "He must be a perv this knickers thief" she told me, as she posed with a pair of similier knickers . .

Doris, another neighbour, too spoke to me "they are only knickers Mister Spunk, why would any man want to steal them?" she asked me, why indeed I wondered . .

last to speak to me was Annie, who just happens to live next door to me-"This knickers thief must be a real perv, Mister Spunk, why cant all men be decent and clean minded like you?" she asked me as she gyrated her buttocks to me, and with that I MADE MY EXCUSES AND LEFT . . . . .

So there you have it fellow punters- knickers robbery, happening every day in this great city, a shocking event in Ireland of 2010!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	knickers1.jpg 
Views:	45 
Size:	46.0 KB 
ID:	28460   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	knickers2.jpg 
Views:	41 
Size:	42.9 KB 
ID:	28461   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	knickers3.jpg 
Views:	43 
Size:	37.8 KB 
ID:	28462   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	knickers4.jpg 
Views:	40 
Size:	40.8 KB 
ID:	28463   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	knickers5.jpg 
Views:	42 
Size:	33.8 KB 
ID:	28464  

A man s mission in life is to spread his seed with as many women as possible, for as long as possible, in any position possible . . . .

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dick Spunk For This Useful Post:

bert dublin (25-08-10), Cable87 (25-08-10), luther (25-08-10)

Reviews

Always a fan of your stories Dick!