Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14

Thread: Shame

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    678

    Default Shame

    The tits that are supposedly natural, but have to be fake!
    The lack of reviews.
    The hidden face.

    I'm pretty sure this profile is a fake:
    Alice, Laois Female Independent Escort, profile on Escort Ireland

    Shame.
    Cos what a cracker!

    dom

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    In this thread
    Posts
    21,746
    Reviews
    102

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dom View Post
    The tits that are supposedly natural, but have to be fake!
    The lack of reviews.
    The hidden face.

    I'm pretty sure this profile is a fake:
    Alice, Laois Female Independent Escort, profile on Escort Ireland

    Shame.
    Cos what a cracker!

    dom

    Natural ???? PMSL. Sometimes we go too far....

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Independent Republic of Cork
    Posts
    6,123
    Reviews
    14

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dom View Post
    The tits that are supposedly natural, but have to be fake!
    The lack of reviews.
    The hidden face.

    I'm pretty sure this profile is a fake:
    Alice, Laois Female Independent Escort, profile on Escort Ireland

    Shame.
    Cos what a cracker!

    dom
    I agree with you also the fact that she is advertised as providing the complete favourites list and available 24 hours.
    I would be very wary of this escort.
    The Truth is out there.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    In this thread
    Posts
    21,746
    Reviews
    102

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by westcorklad View Post
    I agree with you also the fact that she is advertised as providing the complete favourites list and available 24 hours.
    I would be very wary of this escort.
    You have em off by heart now WCL huh....

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Bedrock
    Posts
    4,574
    Reviews
    55

    Default

    you forgot to mention her very dark blond hair


  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Independent Republic of Cork
    Posts
    6,123
    Reviews
    14

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 69patrick69 View Post
    you forgot to mention her very dark blond hair
    Maybe it could be the lighting
    The Truth is out there.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Independent Republic of Cork
    Posts
    6,123
    Reviews
    14

    Default

    While were on the subject of real or fake tits whats the verdict on these?

    Marisol, Cork Female Independent Escort, profile on Escort Ireland
    The Truth is out there.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Bedrock
    Posts
    4,574
    Reviews
    55

    Default

    who cares i would'nt mind playing with them


  9. #9
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    256

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by westcorklad View Post
    While were on the subject of real or fake tits whats the verdict on these?

    Marisol, Cork Female Independent Escort, profile on Escort Ireland
    fake IMO

    u wanna feel natural boobies, come see me, Westy
    Last edited by Mondler; 24-08-10 at 12:47. Reason: pooooogotis

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    5,354

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mondler View Post
    fake IMO

    u wanna feel natural boobies, come see me, Westy
    I got a cracking pair of natural ones!! I have to hold em up!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	vampavatar.jpg 
Views:	38 
Size:	8.9 KB 
ID:	28423  

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to vampirejackie For This Useful Post:

    Mondler (24-08-10)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •