Thread: powder keg

Default powder keg

it amazes me how quickly things get out of control here! as the new kid in the playground, (despite being a member for a year now) i think ill leave posting to the rest of ye for a while. it would be very easy to form an opinion on things i know nothing about and get into a pointless cyber scrap with another member. that shit seems to happen all the time - this place is too bitchy and that just sucks the fun out of what should be a right good laugh. im just going back to reading the drama so i dont accidentally get caught up in it!

too many egos and not enough indians!

later people ... much later

Reviews

Awh C'mmon bud, If I say sorry and pretty please will you post again, I know I can be a drama queen but realising that is half the battle

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to anon361 For This Useful Post:

An don (23-08-10), JAMESCORK (23-08-10), Lucy Chambers (24-08-10)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by mikemacc View Post
    it amazes me how quickly things get out of control here! as the new kid in the playground, (despite being a member for a year now) i think ill leave posting to the rest of ye for a while. it would be very easy to form an opinion on things i know nothing about and get into a pointless cyber scrap with another member. that shit seems to happen all the time - this place is too bitchy and that just sucks the fun out of what should be a right good laugh. im just going back to reading the drama so i dont accidentally get caught up in it!

too many egos and not enough indians!

later people ... much later
    Happily this only happens a teeny weeny bit here Mike...mostly we just fight.

I don't bitch! Well, not on a sunday, anyway. Some days seem this way, Mike, but they aren't all like this. Besides, if we don't fall out occasionally it wouldn't be at all like real life. Do post, no one tends to abuse you until you reach your 500th post, and then you are fair game. But by then, I will put a euro on that you will be indulging in a little slagging yourself.
    If life gives you lemons ask for Tequila

Only sad bastards seek gratification from signatures