Thread: if you could replace two of the trapped miner dudes with anyone here

Default if you could replace two of the trapped miner dudes with anyone here

who would you pick and get a few months free of the same tired old handbags at 50 paces ?

anon163 and mr fussy ? - but is they're a compressor in the world that'll pump enough air to keep'em alive the way they go on at each other ? any other combo's you would like to send down a bore hole safe in the knowledge that the other 31 would not speak the same lingo and be spared what we have to suffer ?

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by nappertandy View Post
    who would you pick and get a few months free of the same tired old handbags at 50 paces ?

anon163 and mr fussy ? - but is they're a compressor in the world that'll pump enough air to keep'em alive the way they go on at each other ? any other combo's you would like to send down a bore hole safe in the knowledge that the other 31 would not speak the same lingo and be spared what we have to suffer ?
    Hopefully myself and Anon have reached a working accord....so the exile down the minshaft may not be required I hope...my apols about the handbag stuff to date...

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MrFussy For This Useful Post:

An don (23-08-10), nappertandy (23-08-10)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by MrFussy View Post
    Hopefully myself and Anon have reached a working accord....so the exile down the minshaft may not be required I hope...my apols about the handbag stuff to date...
    Yes we have MrF has decided to apoint me as his chief taster and I have greatfully accepted the positions so ladies here I cum and I'm doing it with MrF's money

5. The Following User Says Thank You to anon361 For This Useful Post:

An don (23-08-10)