Thread: Big Paws Appreiciation Hour 7.00 to 8.00

Default Big Paws Appreiciation Hour 7.00 to 8.00

First off Dirtydan, relevence to the industry. Kens review was funny shite. And hey heres a Westside funfact. Westsides dog bite him on the nuts last night. Ill never take my nutsack for granted again ,ever.

Well tonight is the night. Appreiciation night of the Paws. To do my bit i did a little song just for the Paws.

You say you don't wanna run and hide
    A face that no-one knows
    And everyone ya meet, you're gonna show
    You're nobody's slave, nobody's chains are holdin' you
    You hold your fist up high,
    And rule the zoo

Oh, you just got to be
    Up high where the whole world's watchin me
    Cos I, I got the guts to be somebody
    To cry out

I wanna be somebody,
    Be somebody soon
    I wanna be somebody
    Be somebody too

You say you don't wanna starve
    Or take the table crumbs that fall
    You don't wanna beg or plead at all
    You don't want no nine to five
    Your fingers to the bone
    You don't want the rock piles' bloody stones

Oh, you just got to be
    Up high where the whole world's watchin me
    Cos I, I got the guts to be somebody
    To cry out

I wanna be somebody,
    Be somebody soon
    I wanna be somebody
    Be somebody too

I want shiny cars and dirty money
    Lotsa rock and roll
    I will live in fame and die in flames
    I'm NEVER gettin' old

I wanna be somebody,
    Be somebody soon
    I wanna be somebody
    Be somebody too

I'm gonna be somebody,
    I'm gonna be somebody

Needs all the help he can get,
    Westside.

Default Apprieication hour now over.

Thank you for coming and its back to the better side of life now.

I work online
    Westside

Reviews

Cool Flattered

You really do put a lot of time, thought and effort into me dont ya west .............. i must be on your mind 24/7!! hahahahahahahahahaha

Paws

Default Nope........................................................................

Quote Originally Posted by bigpaws View Post
    You really do put a lot of time, thought and effort into me dont ya west .............. i must be on your mind 24/7!! hahahahahahahahahaha

Paws
    dont need to put much time and def no thought into you at all. Can deal with you in my sleep. All you can do is drag yourself down low and even then cant get the job done. You just dont have it mate, keep following me around making a bigger arse of yourself then you already are.

You just dont have it mate,
    Westside.

Reviews

Talking Correct!!!!!!!!!

Your right west i never could quite reach low enough to get down to your level!!!
    hahahahahahahahahahaha

Paws

Is Westside back again.....why do you keep saying goodbye to everyone and clamiming that you'll never come back....only to be posting again in a few days? Why do you think you crave attention so much? Just curious.

Default Well.........................................................................

Quote Originally Posted by Armanidublin View Post
    Is Westside back again.....why do you keep saying goodbye to everyone and clamiming that you'll never come back....only to be posting again in a few days? Why do you think you crave attention so much? Just curious.
    for a start i work online designing websites. I dont have a standard work day either. I go to the office anytime and go away anytime. The same with the other two, my best mate and his brother. So as you can imagine, its nice to break the monotony from time to time.I can work a hour here ,an hour there. Works perfect. For instance right now i have six sites opened up . This ,two work related ones and and three lifting ones. I like this way of working because you get more done with less hassle. It allows me to powerlift early in the day when the weights are availible and to do jujitsu as well during the week. I can fit my work around both of these.
    Just for the record i never watch tv, ever. Only a dvd with a gf or something or movies. Its perfect for me. Im an over active person, so working on my ass is a good thing. Also i get by on about 5-6 hrs sleep no sweat.
    As far as attention, you show me someone who doesnt crave attention and i show you a liar. The reason i pop up to peoples minds in places like this is that i tackle anything and talk about anything in an honest ,direct no bs way. I like talking and yapping about different things with different people.

Hope this satisfies the curiousity. I am trying but the net can be very addictive.
    Im sure yourself and others can easily cover for me if i was gone.

short, sweet and direct,
    Westside.

Reviews

Question Drug Addict??

west are you on drugs???
    You in no way answerd Armanidublin's question ................ you just kinda described your day or something???
    I urge you to re-read the question and try again west!!!!

Paws