Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Cum more than once

1. Default Cum more than once

Do most girls let you come more than once in 30 mins or is once the standard?
    Ive never been allowed more than once btw

Reviews

i have been offered the opportunity to cum again only once (for A 30 Min App) in my time punting. Funny thing is i couldnt cum again in such a short space of time even If I wanted to. If you can then i tip my hat to you sir.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Rayden For This Useful Post:

client030314 (09-03-12)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Rayden View Post
    i have been offered the opportunity to cum again only once (for A 30 Min App) in my time punting. Funny thing is i couldnt cum again in such a short space of time even If I wanted to. If you can then i tip my hat to you sir.
    I tip my hat to you Rayden sir if you have the staying power not to cum a second time

Thats not "staying power" dear boy , tis "old age" ----- alas I know only too well.
    A girl whom allows a "owo cim" and then a nice tight "A" a la doggie would probably blow away yer cobwebs though chap !

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Navillus04 View Post
    I tip my hat to you Rayden sir if you have the staying power not to cum a second time
    im usually just too spent after cumming. If i had the energy then sure id like to cum again. That said though once is fine for me.

Reviews

So its more a case of not being able to get it up cos you dont have the energy rather than not being able to cum?
    Last edited by Navillus04; 22-08-10 at 22:30.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Navillus04 For This Useful Post:

Rayden (22-08-10)

Reviews

i just find 30mins too short a time to cum twice. It takes me a good while to recover after doing it once. But if the OP finds a lady who will let him have a second go around then thats cool.

Generally you should pay for time, not content.
    If life gives you lemons ask for Tequila

Only sad bastards seek gratification from signatures

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Lucy Chambers For This Useful Post:

69patrick69 (22-08-10), kelly curvybabe (23-08-10), naughty_g5 (23-08-10)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Rayden View Post
    i just find 30mins too short a time to cum twice. It takes me a good while to recover after doing it once. But if the OP finds a lady who will let him have a second go around then thats cool.
    Ah, but i suppose you take a while to cum once so you are satisfied? Im thinking maybe the OP, and no disrespect intended cos im the same, cums very quickly the first time perhaps and thats why he's asking this question?

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by lucy chambers View Post
    Generally you should pay for time, not content.
    Luce, i can cum 8 times in a half hour, can you handle me? :P

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast