Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Pointless scutterology.

Reviews

Default Pointless scutterology.

There's a lot of pointless posting going on, one liners, members lick arsing each other and as sensual delights said:-

But I just like to add that nobody would ever take the reputation points too seriously if some of the guys here are constantly thanking each other for absolutely no reason at all.

We don't hear from the decent posters, such as Carlos and a few others as they are being gradually pushed out by this click that moved in six or seven weeks ago, talking pointless crap and literally riding each other. Bring back the good posters that put some meat into their posts.
    Once a prick - always a prick.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to rover For This Useful Post:

An don (23-08-10), Experienced Punter esq (23-08-10), mr maxi (23-08-10), nicegirlsarenice (25-08-10), oneeyedreilly (22-08-10), Sensual Delights (22-08-10)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by rover View Post
    There's a lot of pointless posting going on, one liners, members lick arsing each other and as sensual delights said:-

But I just like to add that nobody would ever take the reputation points too seriously if some of the guys here are constantly thanking each other for absolutely no reason at all.

We don't hear from the decent posters, such as Carlos and a few others as they are being gradually pushed out by this click that moved in six or seven weeks ago, talking pointless crap and literally riding each other. Bring back the good posters that put some meat into their posts.
    You do deserve this thank you Rover !!!

Reviews

i dont think anyone is being pushed out rover the forum is for all members to post don't we all talk crap from time to time

Interesting points, Rover. Would you like to be more specific?
    If life gives you lemons ask for Tequila

Only sad bastards seek gratification from signatures

7. The Following User Says Thank You to texas For This Useful Post:

JAMESCORK (22-08-10)

Reviews

Well I never if these decent posters are so good as to be pushed out by the "crap clique" then there is something wrong, I agree that the posters are mention are good, but believe me they do not need you as their mouthpiece, as for the rep points,,, I and many others believe it is just a bit of fun as has been said in another thread,,nobody is "pushing" anyone out,,these boards are for all,,there is pleantyof room, but u my friend seem to want to proscribe or edit who posts here,,,that would create a real "crappy clique" relax and post what u want is what i say.....

Poggo................
    Some PPL mistake an attempt at reconciliation, as a personal attack or insult......

9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to poggo For This Useful Post:

Dirty Harry (22-08-10), JAMESCORK (22-08-10), Lucy Chambers (22-08-10), wanted the best 69 (23-08-10)

Reviews

There's a lot of pointless posting going on
    Oh I do love a pointless thread pointing out that there are too many pointless threads..

Something nice and symmetrical about it.
    It pleases me, carry on..
    Anything's a dildo if you're brave enough.

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to punterminator For This Useful Post:

JAMESCORK (22-08-10), Lucy Chambers (22-08-10), wanted the best 69 (23-08-10)

Blog Entries

What I think Rover meant is that sometimes you are surrounded by online buddies, you have lots of fun and cannot wait to come back again on the forum for more. And when you see that most of your buddies are gone, it makes it a little harder for someone addicted for real to this online thingy. I did read some posts in the past that had real sparkle or informational value, there are not so many of these posts now, just a very few.

Most of the older big posters are gone and it must be a good reason for this.
    I don't think all retired ... so maybe some just don't feel very encouraged to join the new circles.

I don't know ... just a suggestion here. We all welcome the newbies here.
    Could they also welcome the older posters, so to speak ???

Sometimes I feel too like a stranger but the thing is that I don't care too much, so please don't pity me because there is no need

Quote Originally Posted by Sensual Delights View Post
    What I think Rover meant is that sometimes you are surrounded by online buddies, you have lots of fun and cannot wait to come back again on the forum for more. And when you see that most of your buddies are gone, it makes it a little harder for someone addicted for real to this online thingy. I did read some posts in the past that had real sparkle or informational value, there are not so many of these posts now, just a very few.

Most of the older big posters are gone and it must be a good reason for this.
    I don't think all retired ... so maybe some just don't feel very encouraged to join the new circles.

I don't know ... just a suggestion here. We all welcome the newbies here.
    Could they also welcome the older posters, so to speak ???

Sometimes I feel too like a stranger but the thing is that I don't care too much, so please don't pity me because there is no need
    Fair comments, Karin. However I belong to various forums, and it is always the way. Initially you have a lot to say, people to get to know etc. Over time though the subjects will be covered again and again, inevitably you lose interest and move on, or stay and become part of the furniture. I think sometimes that the older posters also need to interact more with others, and we all need to be more pro active with new posters. But as with all living things, there will be an ebb and flow.
    If life gives you lemons ask for Tequila

Only sad bastards seek gratification from signatures

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lucy Chambers For This Useful Post:

JAMESCORK (22-08-10), wanted the best 69 (23-08-10)

Reviews

Well I'm still here but then again I never created that many interesting threads to start with so for me nothing has changed, far less drama is the main problem, nothing like a good old cyber fight to rattle the boards. Now anytime a bit of a bush fire is brewing the mods come along and put it out. Which is fair enough, I'd prefer a small amount of moderation as opposed to total anarchy with trolls running a muck....

Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast