Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Hehe

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Sensual Delights View Post
    Go for a punt?? Who would you recommend ??

And yes, I have been bitten by that made up god but trust me, I will keep the game in check by simply not putting much money in, at least not for a while. I could self impose a weekly limit of no more then 20 -50 (TBD) and just play for fun. I can afford to lose that amount. And if I ever win big, I will not play anymore because I am aware of the odds of that happening again.

I can never be too addicted to gambling because I hate losing and that's valid for everything I do in life.
    If I am certain something doesn't work out for me in life, I walk away from it.
    Someday many years from now a nurse helps an old lady back to her chair. The old lady glances out of the window as the nurse pauses ,shakes her head and whispers into the old ladies ear.............................................................

.......Westie was right you know.
    Westside.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Westsidex For This Useful Post:

Sensual Delights (22-08-10)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Sensual Delights View Post
    Go for a punt?? Who would you recommend ??

And yes, I have been bitten by that made up god but trust me, I will keep the game in check by simply not putting much money in, at least not for a while. I could self impose a weekly limit of no more then 20 -50 (TBD) and just play for fun. I can afford to lose that amount. And if I ever win big, I will not play anymore because I am aware of the odds of that happening again.

I can never be too addicted to gambling because I hate losing and that's valid for everything I do in life.
    If I am certain something doesn't work out for me in life, I walk away from it.
    good luck with it SD and enjoy it for what it should be ,a bit of fun,when the fun stops ,so should you,
    as to going punting that i would love know who you would,a thread in that alone
    taking a break, but not gone

4. The Following User Says Thank You to wanted the best 69 For This Useful Post:

Sensual Delights (22-08-10)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123