Thread: Skiving

Default Skiving

My god, the drive here was traumatic- I think I side swiped a few sheep and men in tractors were laughing hysterically as they mounted the verges to avoid me. Tres traumatic. I arrived feeling quite out of sorts with County Louth. But, all is saved..Drogheda has a waterpark!! How cool! I have made the executive decision that my phone needs to go to sleep and I need to go and play in some water. I'm skiving for the rest of today. Hello Drogheda! Lets hope there are lifeguards.
    If life gives you lemons ask for Tequila

Only sad bastards seek gratification from signatures

[QUOTE=lucy chambers;272559]My god, the drive here was traumatic- I think I side swiped a few sheep and men in tractors were laughing hysterically as they mounted the verges to avoid me. Tres traumatic. I arrived feeling quite out of sorts with County Louth. But, all is saved..Drogheda has a waterpark!! How cool! I have made the executive decision that my phone needs to go to sleep and I need to go and play in some water. I'm skiving for the rest of today. Hello Drogheda! Lets hope there are lifeguards.[/QUOTE

out drinking the last few nights and now to the water park are you doing any work at all.lol