Thread: stephen ireland bling bling bling

Reviews

Default stephen ireland bling bling bling

Ireland derides City bling and warns new boy Milner - Premier League, Football - The Independent

Coming from the guy that had rangerover with pink alloys and grille coupled with an audi in man u colours whilst he was playing for city . Cmon stephen look closer to home on the bling bling issue but on the other hand nice cash payout though.

if(big if here) a good manager gets stephen ireland we could see the second best irish midfielder ever(roy was the best)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by benin View Post
    if(big if here) a good manager gets stephen ireland we could see the second best irish midfielder ever(roy was the best)
    stephen ireland is the best midfielder we have at the moment but he doesnt suit trap because hes creative same as andy reid . I sorry but i think before Trap took the job he only watched videos of ireland under jack charlton and said to him self kick it long and i get results. Its a pity Martin O is gone from villa but i think villa definately came out the better of the deal . James Milner is another example of an english international being over hyped by the uk red tops , the same as stuart downing , carrick and others ????????
    Last edited by An don; 21-08-10 at 00:21.