Thread: Have a Fun Fun Weekend!

Love Have a Fun Fun Weekend!

Thank God its Friday Guys, I for one am gona have a lota lota Laughs!!!!....What fun are you up to?????...btw..... Had my best laugh ever in my Hotel last night!....This stunning looking bird,7" high heels and black fishnet stocking tops showing, walked up to the Barman and gave him the cum on! She then stroked his face with her fingers and ran them through his hair.I was thinking wow shes a bit of a "goer"!!She then ran her fingers seductively accross his teeth and round his tongue.....She said in a soft sexy tone,"are you the manager?"...."nooooh" said the bemused shaking like a leaf lucky Lad, " but can I eh,eh eh give him a message?"....I could see her push two of her fingers a little deeper in his mouth so he could suck and lick them with his tongue......She then pushed herself a little over the counter,Tits almost popping out,and said.... "Yes, tell him there's no fucking Toilet roll in the Ladies!"

Oh I forgot to ask you do you know the difference between EROTIC and KINKY ?????...........

Erotic = me using my feather...

Kinky = using the whole chicken !!!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Mature Busty Siobhan For This Useful Post:

mr maxi (21-08-10)

What does Popeye do to keep his favorite tool from rusting?
    ...................He sticks it in Olive Oyl !!!!!...he he..my weekend is fun,howz yours?
    Last edited by Mature Busty Siobhan; 21-08-10 at 14:20.

Quote Originally Posted by Mature Busty Siobhan View Post
    What does Popeye do to keep his favorite tool from rusting?
    ...................He sticks it in Olive Oyl !!!!!...he he..my weekend is fun,howz yours?
    Love it, great joke!!

Finishing here at 4 then off looking at houses.

A man walks into a sex shop and tells the woman behind the counter he’s looking for a blow up doll.
    The woman asks "Would you like a christian or muslim doll?"
    Confused the man says "What’s the difference?"
    "Well," replies the woman, "the muslim one blows herself up!"