Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Mods?

  1. #1

    Question Mods?

    Sorry didnt know where to post this, but is there a way of changing your username? My cover may have been blown

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    5,354

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sporting Lesbian View Post
    Sorry didnt know where to post this, but is there a way of changing your username? My cover may have been blown
    I am afraid there is not, we dont change usernames. I suggest you PM me if you have an issue.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    1,346
    Reviews
    33

    Default what if

    Quote Originally Posted by vampirejackie View Post
    I am afraid there is not, we dont change usernames. I suggest you PM me if you have an issue.
    if an escort or punter for that matter could have his identity uncovered or any other myriad of problems that can happen on social networking sites to day . He would just have to delete his or her profile .
    Pull up your trousers it's all over

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    If im lucky..its with Ms Chambers
    Posts
    2,553
    Reviews
    6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by vampirejackie View Post
    I am afraid there is not, we dont change usernames. I suggest you PM me if you have an issue.

    And yet escorts can change theirs ,surely if a user feel his id has been compromised surely ei could accomadate as it has been done in the past.
    Last edited by An don; 26-08-10 at 00:18.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Dublin Fair City
    Posts
    8,660
    Blog Entries
    11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by An don View Post

    And yet escorts can change theirs ,surely if a user feel his id has been compromised surely ei could accomadate as it has been done in the past.
    I believe Jackie suggested the user PM her if he had an issue, and that is because she wasn't unwilling to consider the circumstances. So I don't know what your issue is.

  6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Patricia For This Useful Post:

    An don (29-08-10), samlad (26-08-10), vampirejackie (26-08-10)

  7. #6
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Under Patricia.........
    Posts
    8,423
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by An don View Post

    And yet escorts can change theirs ,surely if a user feel his id has been compromised surely ei could accomadate as it has been done in the past.
    The poster in question has 29 posts and no reviews so really had nothing to loose by just creating another profile and having this one banned, as was the case............

    Escorts sometimes have reviews that that wish to keep. Their id and safety is exposed daily so I believe they should be accomodated in this manner..........
    Advertising space available for hire, and reviews for sale, just call me....xxx

    "It's far easier to fight for principles than to live up to them."
    L

  8. #7
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    5,354

    Default

    The issue was dealt with via PM. I beleive that the person who posted this is happy with the way it was dealt with.

  9. #8
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    FLUFFY END OF TOWN
    Posts
    36,004

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by vampirejackie View Post
    The issue was dealt with via PM. I beleive that the person who posted this is happy with the way it was dealt with.
    and jackie will gladly pm anyone who wants to know the users new identity ....only messing

  10. #9
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    North Korea
    Posts
    16,828
    Reviews
    57

    Default

    There is 2 confusing aspects to this thread, firstly when he says his cover is blown does he mean he's a previously banned user that was allowed back on under witness protection with a new identity which has now been blown or just a normal guy who thinks someone has discovered his identity because of his username and post which leads me to the second confusing bit, if it's the latter what difference changing his status to banned user make but leaving all the details of the profile up, would he still not be rattled banned or not

  11. #10
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    If im lucky..its with Ms Chambers
    Posts
    2,553
    Reviews
    6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by anon361 View Post
    There is 2 confusing aspects to this thread, firstly when he says his cover is blown does he mean he's a previously banned user that was allowed back on under witness protection with a new identity which has now been blown or just a normal guy who thinks someone has discovered his identity because of his username and post which leads me to the second confusing bit, if it's the latter what difference changing his status to banned user make but leaving all the details of the profile up, would he still not be rattled banned or not

    But it was dealt with satisfactorly by the powers that be so let let it drop anon lol
    Last edited by An don; 29-08-10 at 02:19.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •