Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Knickers on or Off ???????

Love Knickers on or Off ???????

..You see this hot chic at the bar.She's making your cock harder than the Blarney Stone.She's in Stockings Boots and a Low cut black dress.Shes giving you the cum on,and says yes she would love a drink to your offer!....Do you wish shes wearing kinickers or not??????......Like would you think shes far too "Easy" if shes not??????

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Mature Busty Siobhan View Post
    ..You see this hot chic at the bar.She's making your cock harder than the Blarney Stone.She's in Stockings Boots and a Low cut black dress.Shes giving you the cum on,and says yes she would love a drink to your offer!....Do you wish shes wearing kinickers or not??????......Like would you think shes far too "Easy" if shes not??????
    wow this sound hot indeed siobahn i would rather she wore knickers and when i am finished playing with her sweet pussy the knickers would be nice and wet and the lady would let me keep them after our night of passion oh the though's of that i need a wank now

Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Harry View Post
    wow this sound hot indeed siobahn i would rather she wore knickers and when i am finished playing with her sweet pussy the knickers would be nice and wet and the lady would let me keep them after our night of passion oh the though's of that i need a wank now
    Thank you very much Mr Eastwood!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Mature Busty Siobhan For This Useful Post:

Dirty Harry (19-08-10)

Not that it would ever happen to me in a million years Siobhan but if it did I think it would be such a turn on if she wasn’t wearing any. Just slip the hand and finding she wasn’t wearing anything would be amazing, and great for easy access to the tunnel of love.
    "Live for nothing or die for something, your call."

Quote Originally Posted by JohnRambo View Post
    Not that it would ever happen to me in a million years Siobhan but if it did I think it would be such a turn on if she wasn’t wearing any. Just slip the hand and finding she wasn’t wearing anything would be amazing, and great for easy access to the tunnel of love.
    Never say never....have you been in many bars at 1.55.am b4 da Bell, when purses are empty and drinks are needed???????

How do you delete a profile on here other than burn the place?

. . J h h h h

Whos wanked off Tonight??????

Reviews

On my 8th load already

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Ya know your just too full on,I find you crass
    a thousand kisses deep..