Thread: Why the fcuk isnt anyone replacing the job qph was doing on fake profiles

Reviews

Default Why the fcuk isnt anyone replacing the job qph was doing on fake profiles

Come on people in the back get yer shit together and sort this . Qph was doing a shithot job and he is missed so why hasnt such a vital job he was doing being dished out to some else.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to An don For This Useful Post:

kelly curvybabe (21-08-10), Sensual Delights (20-08-10)

a very good question

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by mikemacc View Post
    a very good question
    Unfortunately i posted it on another thread a week ago and didnt get a reply there so i think its a matter of suffer us fools

5. The Following User Says Thank You to An don For This Useful Post:

kelso (20-08-10)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by An don View Post
    Come on people in the back get yer shit together and sort this . Qph was doing a shithot job and he is missed so why hasnt such a vital job he was doing being dished out to some else.
    It was'nt so much Qph's job as something that he was personally interested in looking into and he did it off his own bat. I think that he put quite a lot of time and effort into identifying these anomalies or discrepancies between different adverting profiles and checking them out against other sites and it seems that his posts in this regard were appreciated by quite a few members. However, as stated, this was Qph's own initiative, so unless E-I officially decide to continue this type of investigative work, then I don't think it's really a question of somebody else being tasked with it.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by An don View Post
    The truth is that QPH did a wonderful job in discovering fake photos and possible agency links.
    He had a huge attention to details as well, many things he discovered would have been very hard to spot.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Sensual Delights For This Useful Post:

kelly curvybabe (21-08-10)

Reviews

I agree, the site should weed these fakes out

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by carlos marvado View Post
    It was'nt so much Qph's job as something that he was personally interested in looking into and he did it off his own bat. I think that he put quite a lot of time and effort into identifying these anomalies or discrepancies between different adverting profiles and checking them out against other sites and it seems that his posts in this regard were appreciated by quite a few members. However, as stated, this was Qph's own initiative, so unless E-I officially decide to continue this type of investigative work, then I don't think it's really a question of somebody else being tasked with it.
    I appreciate you taking the time to reply to me . So maybe nobody will take up the slack left by qph sudden deparature as his work wasnt financially beneficial to the paymasters lol

Blog Entries

I swear if Brenda BB would team up with OPH, would be the end of fakes on E-I !!!
    One discovering lots of fake pics and the other dodgy things on profile etc.
    The perfect combination ...
    Last edited by Sensual Delights; 21-08-10 at 15:51.