Thread: "Cork talks back".....

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default "Cork talks back".....

This show is actually really funny to listen to.

Right now they're talking about whether a guy should pay for things when they're going out for a date. And the amount of times Victor Barry has compared it to prostitution is ridiculous. "prostitution" "it's prostition", "is that not prostitution then?", the man has prostitution on the brain. He also talked about "paying to get inside her pants", and giving imagery like that.

When I first heard this I dismissed it as stupid young people ringing up, but it's actually kind of hilarious in a perverse kind of way.

A girl is on saying that a guy should have to pay for everything in a relationship and "do everything" because "they're always talking about how they're the strong ones". Oh lorrddd.

She is with a guy now that she's been with for almost six months and he just asked her what his job is and she doesn't even know!!!! lol. She's been with him for six months... she said "it's none of my business".... I swear to god this was not a pisstake.

It's a bit like Jerry Springer, except the people ringing up are even more immature.

Yeah I know, I'm probably a loser for even listening to it.... like I say I thought it was so stupid at first, and I still do, it's just I now see the humour.

I have to admit, I like listening to the voices of a lot of the young wans as well, who cares what they're saying. yes I know I'm really sad, whatever.

RedFM 104–106 | Cork’s #1 For Hit Music

To listen is on around the top right of the screen. Again... it's like Jerry Springer... don't expect top quality discussion.
    Last edited by nicegirlsarenice; 18-08-10 at 20:50.