Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Deedin' Says I

Deedin i do liking to congratulate your own self, for to making the mess on the ladies face. 'tid a favourite of my own selfs, for'n the lady who do having the man mustard adout on her own mush, do being the classy lady, deedin in my own d'experience, the lady who do liking'd the custard/mustard, do also liking to sh'ticking'd foreign objects adin inside in her own selfs VA-GEEE-NA, or as me auld nan used to call it, her TWAT.
    i do liking'd the elegant lady what do sh'moking the fag, whilst being knuckle deep adin inside in her own self. deedin i dont.
    I'm a well hung chap, hung like a bastard says i.

Reviews

Deedin well and isn't it a fine while now since I've read any of wellhungchap's posts, and I deedin well once again have to deedin well necropost in order to revive the oul interesht in him.

Perhapsh he's balls deep in that Chinese lass he deedin well does be shaggin - Sum Yung Wan - or maybe he's deedin well dead in a ditch somewhere after deeing well putting on his warface, pushing down with the deedin oul shphincter, and then unleashing both barrels of shmock shmustard all over her varioush body parts.

Deedin well he be a bit missed, says you, says I, says you, but the deedin spirit deedin well lives on... I'd say.

Reviews

A'thin asidin her face n all her good t'self takin up asidin like th'trooper.
    Bada Bing!!!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345