Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: what would u do if the garda called you please help???

1. Default what would u do if the garda called you please help???

funny thing happend yesterday a garda called me on my mobile phone asked if id had this number for a while and then said my number came up with an investagation they were runing and they would like me ask me a few questions ??
    what would be you advice to say or tell them when they wanted me to come to the station on thursday please help me ??
    what should i say or do???

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by bigcock4u View Post
    funny thing happend yesterday a garda called me on my mobile phone asked if id had this number for a while and then said my number came up with an investagation they were runing and they would like me ask me a few questions ??
    what would be you advice to say or tell them when they wanted me to come to the station on thursday please help me ??
    As far as i know they have to tell you what it is in relation to so you can seek guidance from your solicitor if you may need to.

ask what its in relation to,
    Westside.

Reviews

Shit myself.
    Once a prick - always a prick.

Ask him for his name and tell him that you will complain him to his superior officer.

Tell him you are putting it in writing if he calls you again, that should scare the hapless clown away.

Blog Entries

Reviews

Smells like bull crap to me . If your number came up in a Garda investigation , they wouldn't call you up , they would call out to you provided you were a bill pay customer or had registered your number with your provider . If you're ready to go , just bin the sim if these calls persist , or just take the piss out of him next time he calls you
    Last edited by rimmerguy; 17-08-10 at 14:21.
    I have no signature at the moment

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Looks like life in prison without parole
    Blatant promotion should be outlawed
    but
    Vincent Browne is a Hero

Quote Originally Posted by ber View Post
    Looks like life in prison without parole
    No point in worrying the lad .....he could be out in 20 years if he is a good boy and picks the soap up in the shower

Call a lawyer man, no kidding. You're punting, there's nothing legally wrong here... But you may want to have legal advice regardless if your conscience is clean or not... Good luck and let us know how it goes

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by caiuscaesar View Post
    Call a lawyer man, no kidding. You're punting, there's nothing legally wrong here... But you may want to have legal advice regardless if your conscience is clean or not... Good luck and let us know how it goes
    They are probably checking if he is married or single
    Blatant promotion should be outlawed
    but
    Vincent Browne is a Hero

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast