Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Shaving Asshole Area

Reviews

I likes fine silky butt crack Ponytails
    Last edited by Navillus04; 18-08-10 at 20:33.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Alana View Post
    Shaving Your Ass

It's a good idea to employ an electric razor when shaving your ass. That way, there is less chance of cutting your self in a blind area. Razors with a narrower profile (Braun makes a thin razor) of the cutting head is ideal for getting into the gluttial crevice (butt crack). Use the electric razor first if you plan on also using a disposable razor. Electric razor work best on dry area.

If you're going to use a disposable razor take a long, warm bath beforehand.

Before applying shaving cream, make sure the area is still moist.

Apply shaving cream a few minutes before shaving to soften hairs. Consider using a sensitive product like foamburst

Use a sharp blade, you might try using a brand new blade to avoid irritation.

When shaving, stroke an area no more than twice to reduce skin irritation.

Be sure to clean the area afterwards with soap and water to reduce the risk of infection.

Some people find daily applying baby powder or talcum powder especially helpful after shaving to keep the area dry and irritation free.

Go as long as possible between shavings to reduce skin irritation.

A great alternative is to use a product such as Nair or Neet. Waxing is possible, but you'll likely need an assistant.

Waxing or Nairing Your Ass

Shaving your ass crack is hard. Even if you have an electric razor, it is still pretty difficult to see what is going on back there.

One solution is to have a partner do it for you. I suspect that your relationship would have to be pretty solid to survive a joint ass-shaving.

Instead, you may want to hire a professional or use a caustic chemical substance instead.

There are actually professional people that remove hair for a living. The most daring of these folks do bikini and "Brazilian" wax jobs. A Brazilian wax will remove it all. Be prepared though because this person will be everywhere on you. Not only will they be spreading hot wax around your butt hole, but they will make you spread your butt cheeks so that they can get in there.

Hold on, because when they rip that wax strip off your butt crack, you know it is going to hurt.

Another solution is a product like Nair. These chemical depillatories will eat-away your hair. Be careful though, because anything strong enough to eat your hair may be strong enough to give you a nasty chemical burn. We would suggest doing the spot near your butthole last as it is likely the most sensitive.
    Hey presto

Thought i better get you lads some info before you all go hurting your holes
    alana great post i would be very afraid to try the electric razor...mach 3 dose the trick for callahan...

Reviews

i cant help but think that shaving your asshole would be a bad idea. When it starts growing back it will likely be itchy as heck.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Rayden View Post
    i cant help but think that shaving your asshole would be a bad idea. When it starts growing back it will likely be itchy as heck.
    it shouldn't itch if you shave it regularly just like your face but don't put aftershave on your brown star ...and before you ask me no i did not try that..

Reviews

seems like way too much hassle for me to shave that regularly. Where as waxing has a longer grow back period.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123