Thread: Lost in his own town

Blog Entries

Default Lost in his own town

I was in a town today. A town in Cork county and course i was looking for a place. I asked a local guy where the place was and he was like, well its over there but you have to go back ...............all over the shop. I was thinking to myself, "you do live here right?". He actually had to think real hard. I prayed he wouldnt suffer a brain hemorrhage or something. I dont think he had "thought" much at all during his life. I actually felt guilty i made him think for a while.

What has this got to do with this place?

nothing, just yapping,
    Westside.

By the way, the directions were two right hand turns.
    Last edited by Westsidex; 17-08-10 at 21:30.

Blog Entries

My point here is why is it that ppl from small towns have to think hard about where to send you? I mean go to Dublin and get lost and youll be given a load of directions usually straight off the top of the head. In small towns ,nope. Are city ppl more intelligent? A better sense of direction or should i say an actual sense of direction?

interesting,
    Westside.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Default Contemplating

Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    My point here is why is it that ppl from small towns have to think hard about where to send you? I mean go to Dublin and get lost and youll be given a load of directions usually straight off the top of the head. In small towns ,nope. Are city ppl more intelligent? A better sense of direction or should i say an actual sense of direction?

interesting,
    Westside.
    What actually happens is they are observing u and wondering should they send u to annoy people they probably know well

Looking out for each other
    Blatant promotion should be outlawed
    but
    Vincent Browne is a Hero