Thread: Why is it....

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Reviews

Default Why is it....

Why is it that whenever you're on a bus or in a restaurant/pub or wherever it may be, somebody's phone rings, and everybody in the whole place checks to see if its their phone?! It could be a Nokia phone with the Nokia ringtone, but someone who has a different phone like a Sony Ericcsson or Samsung etc and a completely different ringtone, they still check their phone to see if its their's. How fucking stupid is that! I can understand if its the same ringtone as yours but when its obviously not then why bother checking? The phone that rang could already have been answered but some dopey twat is still looking in their pocket or their bag to see if it was their phone, that really bugs me. Stupid c*nts

Reviews

I keep mine on vibrate, its more discreet and nobody notices my phone that way, see what i mean

Last edited by Navillus04; 17-08-10 at 19:27. Reason: Phone rang in middle of posting

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Rod Stewart View Post
    Why is it that whenever you're on a bus or in a restaurant/pub or wherever it may be, somebody's phone rings, and everybody in the whole place checks to see if its their phone?! It could be a Nokia phone with the Nokia ringtone, but someone who has a different phone like a Sony Ericcsson or Samsung etc and a completely different ringtone, they still check their phone to see if its their's. How fucking stupid is that! I can understand if its the same ringtone as yours but when its obviously not then why bother checking? The phone that rang could already have been answered but some dopey twat is still looking in their pocket or their bag to see if it was their phone, that really bugs me. Stupid c*nts
    don't let them bother you rod as long as you know its not your phone ringing just laugh at em stupid fookers........ you cant beat a rod stewart ring tone

Maybe to let people know that it wouldn't be at all surprising for their phones to be ringing because they're such important people......

5. The Following User Says Thank You to nicegirlsarenice For This Useful Post:

Dirty Harry (17-08-10)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by nicegirlsarenice View Post
    Maybe to let people know that it wouldn't be at all surprising for their phones to be ringing because they're such important people......
    yep i would say thats probably it lol

They don't want to miss that call from the station.