Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Should energy drinks like Red Bull be banned?

Blog Entries

Default Should energy drinks like Red Bull be banned?

After drinking several of these per day at times and staying off at times i have to say they are dangerous and addictive and can cause severe dehydration.

they should be banned,
    Westside.

Reviews

and take away one of my only pleasures in life and besides what will vodka do without it lol

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by An don View Post
    and take away one of my only pleasures in life and besides what will vodka do without it lol
    We still have coke though.....
    I have lived a life of regrets.

Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    After drinking several of these per day at times and staying off at times i have to say they are dangerous and addictive and can cause severe dehydration.

they should be banned,
    Westside.
    I agree because its hard enough trying to understand what a Cork man is saying at the best of times but it would be basically impossible to understand what he’s saying after 5 or more tins of Red Bull.
    "Live for nothing or die for something, your call."

Reviews

they should be banned,
    Westside.
    yes they should be banned indeed very bad for your liver and like you say cause dehydration i don't know how anyone drinks that stuff the smell of it is enough to make you sick i think

Blog Entries

I honestly think that there is more in these drinks that is claimed on the label and i am talking about stuff in them thats not on the label. This does go on.

Years ago in the US a doc came out with a protein supplement called MetRX. Everyone that took it gained well but then it was taken off the shelves and was rumored to contain steroids which caused the gains. It came back out and was never the same again.I think its still around but no big gains like the early days.

I think these energy drinks are the same,
    Westside.

Reviews

they should be banned,
    Westside.
    I take it you mean all energy drinks but it sounds like a good idea,it actually says on lucazade that if you drink quite a lot you make suffer from diarrhioa and dehydration.....
    I have lived a life of regrets.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by JohnRambo View Post
    I agree because its hard enough trying to understand what a Cork man is saying at the best of times but it would be basically impossible to understand what he’s saying after 5 or more tins of Red Bull.
    very funny lol

Reviews

I honestly think that there is more in these drinks that is claimed on the label and i am talking about stuff in them thats not on the label. This does go on.

Years ago in the US a doc came out with a protein supplement called MetRX. Everyone that took it gained well but then it was taken off the shelves and was rumored to contain steroids which caused the gains. It came back out and was never the same again.I think its still around but no big gains like the early days.

I think these energy drinks are the same,
    Westside.
    coke is another one its great to shine old coins with mind you so you can imagine what it dose to your insides

Blog Entries

they should be banned,

Westside.
    Why ban them???

Nobody is forcing anyone to dring these things so why not give people who drink them in moderation the choice???
    "It's far easier to fight for principles than to live up to them."
    L

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast