Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: First time punter,advice needed...

  1. #1

    Default First time punter,advice needed...

    Hi,

    I've been thinking about meeting an escort for a few months now and think im gonna go ahead and take the plunge over the next few days.Never met one before and I prefer the mature ladies.

    Saw an ad on the other forum here from Michelle Mature advertising 70e for 30mins.Her pics look good but am just wondering if theres a reason why her price is so low?would she be a good option for a 1st time punter like myself? or if not,can anybody here recommend me a good mature escort,preferably one who speaks good english?

    Thanks in advance!

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    6,282
    Reviews
    9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Youngandhorny87 View Post
    Hi,

    I've been thinking about meeting an escort for a few months now and think im gonna go ahead and take the plunge over the next few days.Never met one before and I prefer the mature ladies.

    Saw an ad on the other forum here from Michelle Mature advertising 70e for 30mins.Her pics look good but am just wondering if theres a reason why her price is so low?would she be a good option for a 1st time punter like myself? or if not,can anybody here recommend me a good mature escort,preferably one who speaks good english?

    Thanks in advance!
    You should start off with the best, Jasmin, she is one stunning lady, I haven't met Jasmin myself yet, but it's on the top of my to do list. She has a body that you would dream about.

    Jasmin, Dublin Female Independent Escort, profile on Escort Ireland
    Once a prick - always a prick.

  3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rover For This Useful Post:

    jacksparrow2010 (24-08-10), Jasmin (17-08-10)

  4. #3

    Default

    Thanks for the reply,she looks very hot,but I've always wanted to do a mature bird so am gonna get that craving outta the way first!

  5. #4
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    kildare
    Posts
    2,844
    Blog Entries
    1
    Reviews
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Youngandhorny87 View Post
    Hi,

    I've been thinking about meeting an escort for a few months now and think im gonna go ahead and take the plunge over the next few days.Never met one before and I prefer the mature ladies.

    Saw an ad on the other forum here from Michelle Mature advertising 70e for 30mins.Her pics look good but am just wondering if theres a reason why her price is so low?would she be a good option for a 1st time punter like myself? or if not,can anybody here recommend me a good mature escort,preferably one who speaks good english?

    Thanks in advance!
    for what it is worth michelle is a hell of a good place to start, as it`s your first punt, she will understand and help you in every way, also, she does everything listed, which is not always the case with other,she is without doubt a great first time, best of luck
    as to the price, relax, the service is top notch
    taking a break, but not gone

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to wanted the best 69 For This Useful Post:

    Youngandhorny87 (17-08-10)

  7. #5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rover View Post
    You should start off with the best, Jasmin, she is one stunning lady, I haven't met Jasmin myself yet, but it's on the top of my to do list. She has a body that you would dream about.

    Jasmin, Dublin Female Independent Escort, profile on Escort Ireland
    Wow! Just seen her video. Hmm I think I might just have to give her a phone call myself

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to Sporting Lesbian For This Useful Post:

    Jasmin (17-08-10)

  9. #6

    Default

    Actually I'm just after seeing her video at the bottom of her profile now(am new to all of this,forgive me!),very sexy,am having second thoughts about Michelle and might give Jasmin a call instead in the next day or two!

  10. #7
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    somewhere over there
    Posts
    98
    Reviews
    15

    Default

    im new enough to this game myself and for my first punt i decided to take the safe option and go for a mature lady who would be understanding, because understandibly i was bricking it! i opted for Mature Abby after a few pms and in the end and she was top class.

    ultimately just go for a girl who has top reviews, verified pictures and someone who you think is hot! again for your first punt i can't reccommend Abby highly enough. here's a link Mature Abby, Cavan Female Independent Escort, profile on Escort Ireland

    oh and one other piece of advice, do mention that it's your first time with an escort and things should be more smooth.

    enjoy mate

  11. #8
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    3,512
    Reviews
    5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mikemacc View Post
    im new enough to this game myself and for my first punt i decided to take the safe option and go for a mature lady who would be understanding, because understandibly i was bricking it! i opted for Mature Abby after a few pms and in the end and she was top class.

    ultimately just go for a girl who has top reviews, verified pictures and someone who you think is hot! again for your first punt i can't reccommend Abby highly enough. here's a link Mature Abby, Cavan Female Independent Escort, profile on Escort Ireland

    oh and one other piece of advice, do mention that it's your first time with an escort and things should be more smooth.

    enjoy mate
    Good advice...like he said do a bit of research on reviews and they should sway your decision on a worthwhile punt...
    I have lived a life of regrets.

  12. #9
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    393
    Reviews
    8

    Default

    Would agree that research the reviews for someone you feel you can click with.
    Either pm them or ring to tell them it's your first time, most will be very understanding.
    Treat the girls well and they'll return the favour.

    Relax and enjoy it.

  13. #10
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    somewhere over there
    Posts
    98
    Reviews
    15

    Default

    oh and make sure you're super clean! i'd reccommend a thorough shower before you leave your place and another quick one to freshen up when you arrive at the appointment, regardless if it's five mins down the road or an hour's travel. it puts the lady more at ease and in all fairness it's just the right thing to do

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •