Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Ultimate Idiot

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Blog Entries

Default The Ultimate Idiot

You know the ones. They are usually old enough to know what they are doing is goofy. Your driving along, come to a red light. Keep your eyes peeled for the Ultimate Idiot.

What do they do? Yes they press the f'n cross button and instead of waiting for the green little man ,they cross anyway and they go about their day while your stuck with this green little man and no one crossing.

these ppl should be put down,
    Westside.

Reviews

In Germany, if you jaywalk and a driver knocks you down, he can sue you for damage to his car. Seriously

Blog Entries

Jay walking doesn't exist in this strange country. I see ppl walking arseways across roads.

the scourge of society,
    Westside.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    You know the ones. They are usually old enough to know what they are doing is goofy. Your driving along, come to a red light. Keep your eyes peeled for the Ultimate Idiot.

What do they do? Yes they press the f'n cross button and instead of waiting for the green little man ,they cross anyway and they go about their day while your stuck with this green little man and no one crossing.

these ppl should be put down,
    Westside.
    I think Westie u suffer from very high stress levels when driving, with jay walkers tractors on narrow roads and if memory
    serves me right u had some incident with a piegon or some such yerrah jaysus if u see the stuff i see every day, last week
    i took away the door of a car from an old lady who opened it when i was passing with a tractor, twas rather humorous going
    back to see her sitting there in shock with no door. When the garda came i thought he would piss himself laughing,had he a
    problem keeping a straight face. So i reckon when she comes to town this week for her shopping she will check the mirror
    before she opens the door, thats if she has a door lol.
    Blatant promotion should be outlawed
    but
    Vincent Browne is a Hero

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ber View Post
    I think Westie u suffer from very high stress levels when driving, with jay walkers tractors on narrow roads and if memory
    serves me right u had some incident with a piegon or some such yerrah jaysus if u see the stuff i see every day, last week
    i took away the door of a car from an old lady who opened it when i was passing with a tractor, twas rather humorous going
    back to see her sitting there in shock with no door. When the garda came i thought he would piss himself laughing,had he a
    problem keeping a straight face. So i reckon when she comes to town this week for her shopping she will check the mirror
    before she opens the door, thats if she has a door lol.
    Reminds me of a time i was driving with a gf out the country and we passed through this village and i was pulling in to park outside a shop when i clipped a mirror on a parked car. I didnt think much of it and next thing when i got out this guy was looking at his car up and down and all sides. He said that it was some bang. I said it was the mirror i clipped. He was saying it was a hard bang and then when i said sorry about it ,whatever way he looked as he walked back into the pub ,he pissed me off. I said f that and went into the pub after him. Sure enough he was drinking away and i said to him , i had a think about what happened and best to call the law. His expression changed straight away because he knew i knew he had a good few pints in him. Course he was all dont worry about it because it was only a small bang then.course i did what any normal person would do and rubbed it in for a few mins more.

A fool,
    Westside.

Ps im not too bad stress wise on the road. Better than a lot but not as calm as some.
    Last edited by Westsidex; 16-08-10 at 21:17.

Reviews

....and i was pulling in to park outside a shop when i clipped a mirror on a parked car. I didnt think much of it .....
    A fool,
    Westside.
    You hit another car and didnt think much of it! Defo the Ultimate Idiot!

Good job it wasnt mine .

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Monkeynut For This Useful Post:

rimmerguy (16-08-10)

Reviews

i love annoying motorists. Walking out in front of them, pressing the button when i know im not going to cross the road, its all good fun.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Monkeynut View Post

Good job it wasnt mine .
    If it was yours ,youd be in the same postion he was.

Westside.

Blog Entries

I said f that and went into the pub after him. Sure enough he was drinking away and i said to him , i had a think about what happened and best to call the law. His expression changed straight away because he knew i knew he had a good few pints in him. Course he was all dont worry about it because it was only a small bang then.course i did what any normal person would do and rubbed it in for a few mins more.

A fool,
    Westside.

Ps im not too bad stress wise on the road. Better than a lot but not as calm as some.
    Don't see what difference this would make.........

Was he driving it at the time???

If someone came into the pub and said he's clipped my car it wouldn't make a whit of difference how much I'd drank, I hadn't done anything wrong. In this case you could be the only one who had done anything wrong..........

BTW, how did he know that you'd clipped his car if he was in the pub???

Maybe he heard it...........
    "It's far easier to fight for principles than to live up to them."
    L

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by luther View Post
    Don't see what difference this would make.........

Was he driving it at the time???

If someone came into the pub and said he's clipped my car it wouldn't make a whit of difference how much I'd drank, I hadn't done anything wrong. In this case you could be the only one who had done anything wrong..........

BTW, how did he know that you'd clipped his car if he was in the pub???

Maybe he heard it...........
    Your missing my whole point. It was the way he was looking at the car all over that was suggesting i damaged it rather than clipped a mirror. Thats different. I admitted clipping his mirror to him but he was pretty much implying it was more than that.

Westside.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast