Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: HIV Singer Accused Of Having Unprotected Sex

Reviews

She was criminally negligent and showed nothing but a blatant disregard for the health and safety of her sexual partners, and I assume they were all people she was at least somewhat close to. Here's a story from the U.S. that'll knock your knickers off:

Virginia Prostitute Charged With INTENTIONALLY EXPOSING THOUSANDS OF VIRGINIA MEN TO HIV . . . Ladies If Your Man LIVES IN VA . . . Get Yourself CHECKED!! (Details And Pics) - MediaTakeOut.com™ 2010

Scroll down a bit to get to the main story...

Reviews

And here's another story (also from the U.S.) of a guy intentionally infecting 100+ women...

HIV+ Man Arrested for Intentionally Infecting 100+ Women | The Bilerico Project

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Cable87 View Post
    She was criminally negligent and showed nothing but a blatant disregard for the health and safety of her sexual partners, and I assume they were all people she was at least somewhat close to. Here's a story from the U.S. that'll knock your knickers off:

Virginia Prostitute Charged With INTENTIONALLY EXPOSING THOUSANDS OF VIRGINIA MEN TO HIV . . . Ladies If Your Man LIVES IN VA . . . Get Yourself CHECKED!! (Details And Pics) - MediaTakeOut.com™ 2010

Scroll down a bit to get to the main story...
    Quote Originally Posted by Cable87 View Post
    And here's another story (also from the U.S.) of a guy intentionally infecting 100+ women...

HIV+ Man Arrested for Intentionally Infecting 100+ Women | The Bilerico Project
    You really have to wonder the kind of ppl they are..Have they some sort physclogical disorder or is it a more sinister premise that they get some sick thrill with infecting others with HIV...it beggars belief that there are theses ppl have have no reguard for other ppl's lives.It makes me sick to the stomach.
    I have lived a life of regrets.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

about 13 years ago i met a german girl in spain that summer, i liked her but did not sleep with her,in the winter headed over to germany to meet up with her in her home town, there i got talking to a friend of herrs who tolld me she was HIV positive,when i asked her she said yes,ok,later that week i met her doctor who with the girls ok, told me that normally a file on a patient was about a inch deep, but with her a couple of feet deep,it seems she was hell bent on passing on the virus to as many guys as she could, when i asked the GP why no one had tried to stop her, she gave me some crap about it being up to each person to take care of themselves,
    for the record i did not sleep with her, christ one lucky escape
    taking a break, but not gone

Quote Originally Posted by wanted the best 69 View Post
    about 13 years ago i met a german girl in spain that summer, i liked her but did not sleep with her,in the winter headed over to germany to meet up with her in her home town, there i got talking to a friend of herrs who tolld me she was HIV positive,when i asked her she said yes,ok,later that week i met her doctor who with the girls ok, told me that normally a file on a patient was about a inch deep, but with her a couple of feet deep,it seems she was hell bent on passing on the virus to as many guys as she could, when i asked the GP why no one had tried to stop her, she gave me some crap about it being up to each person to take care of themselves,
    for the record i did not sleep with her, christ one lucky escape
    A lucky escape indeed, mate! I understand that it's classic as attempted murder if somebody HIV positive deliberately sleeps with an unknowing person without protection. I may be wrong with the exact charge, but it is certainally a criminal offence.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to samlad For This Useful Post:

wanted the best 69 (17-08-10)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

just to to this, i met the last guy who was dating her, and i asked did he know ?
    he told me that she told him about a week later, shit??
    i left before he had the test but i say with regret that his chances of not contracting the virus was nil, due to his have continuing sex during her period,
    i often wonder what happen to her, and sadly to the guy
    that could have been me, or maybe YOU in a different place and time, think about it?

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by samlad View Post
    A lucky escape indeed, mate! I understand that it's classic as attempted murder if somebody HIV positive deliberately sleeps with an unknowing person without protection. I may be wrong with the exact charge, but it is certainally a criminal offence.
    sam
    it is criminal, but it also does not stop someone hell bent on revenge

Quote Originally Posted by wanted the best 69 View Post
    sam
    it is criminal, but it also does not stop someone hell bent on revenge
    It's a very sick and twisted way of getting revenge... how can this be eradicated if people insist on doing this? If a bloke is having an affair unprotected, he could pass this on to his wife/partner too, who doesn't deserve it either.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

agreed, but then, if the bloke is taking the chance, he too must take some of the blame

Wasnt there a girl in Dungarvan a couple of years ago hell bent on revenge doing the same thing

an old friend

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast