Thread: Help?!?

Reviews

Unhappy Help?!?

i'm trying to post a review by phone (no access to a pc.) When i get to the cost bit i get 'script alert: only values 0 - 9 can be entered in this field' and can't enter an amount and so can't post the review. Can anyone help my technophobic plight?!?

Reviews

Sounds like you are trying to enter a letter instead of a number, you don't mention which handset you are using but try changing the keypad to numerical before you key a figure in, on a nokia you just press and hold the key with the number you want to enter on it and don't let go untill the number appears..

Reviews

i would say that anon has got it right. I have put through a few reviews on my phone and while i have never had that problem, it can be quite an ordeal.

Reviews

Thanks lads Stiii no luck I'm afraid - have a nokia E51 btw Anon. Can't use pc at work, would a internet cafe be safe to use?

Reviews

Default just

Quote Originally Posted by Happy Gilmore View Post
    Thanks lads Stiii no luck I'm afraid - have a nokia E51 btw Anon. Can't use pc at work, would a internet cafe be safe to use?
    make sure java script is disabled that will solve ur problem i have an e51 do all my pc work of it when ur browsing just go to settings and disable java script

Reviews

Smile

thanks a mil Nib!