Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 33

Thread: The strangest thing

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Next door to you lot
    Posts
    1,234
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default The strangest thing

    The strangest thing happened me today, I bought a home lazer hair removal kit.. So i was zapping away this morning and thought to myself what would happen if i zapped the unwanted teenage tattoo that i have on my ankle,, so i did, and guess what! the tattoo is starting to fade, so i guess within a few days my foolish teenage tattoo will be gone for ever... Thats just made my day as i have wanted rid of it for a long time...
    By all mean's go ahead and close doors behind you but don't lock them..


  2. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    6,282
    Reviews
    9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Natasha View Post
    The strangest thing happened me today, I bought a home lazer hair removal kit.. So i was zapping away this morning and thought to myself what would happen if i zapped the unwanted teenage tattoo that i have on my ankle,, so i did, and guess what! the tattoo is starting to fade, so i guess within a few days my foolish teenage tattoo will be gone for ever... Thats just made my day as i have wanted rid of it for a long time...
    I wonder would it be any good for removing the hair from up your nasal passages and your ears, later in life, it seems to stop growing on your forehead and goes on a frenzy in your nose ad ears,

    Once a prick - always a prick.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Next door to you lot
    Posts
    1,234
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Im sure you can get one to do your nasal passage rover... You can surely remove the hair from your anal passage with this one if that helps.. lol

    Quote Originally Posted by rover View Post
    I wonder would it be any good for removing the hair from up your nasal passages and your ears, later in life, it seems to stop growing on your forehead and goes on a frenzy in your nose ad ears,

    By all mean's go ahead and close doors behind you but don't lock them..


  4. #4
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    6,282
    Reviews
    9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Natasha View Post
    Im sure you can get one to do your nasal passage rover... You can surely remove the hair from your anal passage with this one if that helps.. lol
    Funny enough that's the one place where I have't got any, thank God. I can't stand hair on a ladies anal passage.

    There's an escort checkng mine out now.

    Once a prick - always a prick.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Look behind you
    Posts
    16,654

    Default

    That sounds good. Where did you get it from? Does it hurt?
    If life gives you lemons ask for Tequila

    Only sad bastards seek gratification from signatures

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    6,282
    Reviews
    9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lucy chambers View Post
    That sounds good. Where did you get it from? Does it hurt?
    Is that the gas mask or Natasha's lazer thing-me-bob?
    Once a prick - always a prick.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Next door to you lot
    Posts
    1,234
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    I got it on line hun,, Its call Tria you will need to google it as i got a friend to get it for me...

    Quote Originally Posted by lucy chambers View Post
    That sounds good. Where did you get it from? Does it hurt?
    By all mean's go ahead and close doors behind you but don't lock them..


  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    14,557
    Blog Entries
    11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Natasha View Post
    The strangest thing happened me today, I bought a home lazer hair removal kit.. So i was zapping away this morning and thought to myself what would happen if i zapped the unwanted teenage tattoo that i have on my ankle,, so i did, and guess what! the tattoo is starting to fade, so i guess within a few days my foolish teenage tattoo will be gone for ever... Thats just made my day as i have wanted rid of it for a long time...
    You need to watch it because it depends on how deep the tat is done. You could end up with a shitty looking faded tat that you will have to get removed.

    Westside.
    Last edited by Westsidex; 15-08-10 at 13:06.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Pat Cave always and forever.
    Posts
    13,343

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    You need to watch it because it depends on how deep the tat is done. You could end up with a shitty looking faded tat that you will have to get removed.

    Westside.
    West do you have many tats??? Im just curious, I have a picture of you in me head

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Pat Cave always and forever.
    Posts
    13,343

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Natasha View Post
    The strangest thing happened me today, I bought a home lazer hair removal kit.. So i was zapping away this morning and thought to myself what would happen if i zapped the unwanted teenage tattoo that i have on my ankle,, so i did, and guess what! the tattoo is starting to fade, so i guess within a few days my foolish teenage tattoo will be gone for ever... Thats just made my day as i have wanted rid of it for a long time...
    I thought this stuff never work, did you remove any hair or just your tatoo?

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •