Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: clothes collectors GFU

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Mousey View Post
    When you're living in Westville I'd imagine that sort've thing would be common. Get a job, get a flat

Heres some latest wrestling news for you furry.

Lance McNaught, best known as Lance Cade, has passed away at the age of 29. No other details regarding his death are currently known.

Cade was one of Shawn Michaels' first wrestling students. He ended up being signed to a WWE developmental deal before making it to the main roster in 2003. Cade was released from WWE after an incident on a flight where he took too many painkillers and went into a seizure. WWE ended up bringing him back but eventually released him again.

After being released, Cade claimed that WWE released him because he had asked for help with issues stemming from addictions to sleeping pills. WWE did send him to rehab but ended up releasing him, something Cade thought was unfair. It's worth noting that sources within WWE denied those claims.

YouTube - hardcore holly & cody rhodes vs lance cade & trevor murdoch

Westside.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Experienced Punter esq View Post
    I hate these cunts handing leaflets in the doors at all hours of the morning slamming their bogus leaflets in my letter box starting the dogs barking & talking aloud on their mobiles without any consideration send clothes to the poor in Africa my bollicks
    I agree, they come round early as fuck on the mornings, but they always come to the same houses every 2 or 3 days! How many fucking unwanted clothes do these cunts think that we have??!! However i have thought of a brilliant use for these sticky leaflets......i peel them off and stick them to the fucking letterbox to stop them cunts putting them in! Then i get up about 8am, knowing that those dickheads would've been delivering them since 4am and are bound to be gone by 8, and my post usually arrives after 9 or 10, sometimes it doesn't even come til 2 or 3 in the afternoon, but in the morning when it comes it usually 9 or 10 at the earliest, so about 8 or 9am i take the sticky thing off the letterbox, throw it in the bin, collect my letters when they arrive, and when i go to bed at night i stick the one that i got that morning to the letterbox again! And then tomorrow repeat steps 1 2 and 3! lol

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    Only if they see me. I recycle everything. It costs me time and money to recycle unlike lots of others who put bins out. I have no intention of recycling these leaflets. They are not mine, i never asked for them and appear in my doorway. I have a small letterbox and i dont have the room to write a sentence on it.

I dont agree with what i do but i am blue in the face from bending down and picking these up.

Westside.
    That dosent sound good seems like a circulation problem.

Blue Moon
    Blatant promotion should be outlawed
    but
    Vincent Browne is a Hero

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Rod Stewart View Post
    I agree, they come round early as fuck on the mornings, but they always come to the same houses every 2 or 3 days! How many fucking unwanted clothes do these cunts think that we have??!! However i have thought of a brilliant use for these sticky leaflets......i peel them off and stick them to the fucking letterbox to stop them cunts putting them in! Then i get up about 8am, knowing that those dickheads would've been delivering them since 4am and are bound to be gone by 8, and my post usually arrives after 9 or 10, sometimes it doesn't even come til 2 or 3 in the afternoon, but in the morning when it comes it usually 9 or 10 at the earliest, so about 8 or 9am i take the sticky thing off the letterbox, throw it in the bin, collect my letters when they arrive, and when i go to bed at night i stick the one that i got that morning to the letterbox again! And then tomorrow repeat steps 1 2 and 3! lol
    gosh!!! you badly need a new hobby mate....
    ----------------------------------------------
    I'm a creep,
    I'm a weirdo
    What the hell am I doin' here?
    I don't belong here

Reviews

I recycle everything. It costs me time and money to recycle unlike lots of others who put bins out.

Westside.

Another pearl of wisdom there. I put out a recycling bin lol

Blog Entries

What is wrong with getting some small leaflets?
    Come on, if this is a big problem, you all must live in paradise, unlike me ...lol

It doesn't bother me at all.
    Those leaflet guys have a job to do, nothing more.

They sell any clothes they can get to make some money for the needy.
    Even if they don't, I couldn't care less. I have limited warderobe space in my small apartment and I like to shop a lot, so I trow out lots of clothes each season. I would rather give them away to somebody that needs them.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Sensual Delights For This Useful Post:

westcorklad (15-08-10)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by An don View Post

Another pearl of wisdom there. I put out a recycling bin lol
    Naw i know a guy that takes it and costs me nothing in terms of money. I just bring the stuff to him. I recylce everything.

a difference,
    Westside.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Sensual Delights View Post

They sell any clothes they can get to make some money for the needy.
    The prob is its their making the money out of it. They are scammers and the leaflets are false info about false companies. I think that there is one real one.

Westside.

Reviews

LOL Not only that but they leave leaflets half sticking out of letter boxes. Forget the fact that Romanian women go around ripping the bags open.If you go away for a few days ,everyone knows nobody is home espeicially burglers. 6.00 in the morning i caught some of these pricks throwing stuff in the door cause the dog went apeshite.

Its not just the clothes though. Chippers and pizza leafelets are dumped in ppls doors too. Its actually not as bad as it was before in my place but i just throw them back out onto the street. They are not my rubbish and i never asked for them either.

Sincerely,
    Westside.
    How about home shopping catalogues from companies like Avon Betterware etc?
    Do you do the same with them?
    The Truth is out there.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by westcorklad View Post
    How about home shopping catalogues from companies like Avon Betterware etc?
    Do you do the same with them?
    I dont get them. I get B and Q and keep that but the rest are mainly for clothes collections, pizzas and chippers.

Westside.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast