Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Body or Face?

Reviews

Default Body or Face?

Say you're in a club and you're doing the breakdancing or whatever you young kids are into these days, and two chicks start giving you the eye: one has a beautiful body but plain face, and the other has a beautiful face but plain body, now which one will you take back to Bonk Central for a night of passion?

I remember reading a survey once where 70% said they would go for the one with the beautiful face.

For me, it's the body that would win out. I think those taking the survey were just trying to fake some humanity cos it sounds much nicer to say face.

Your thoughts. (And yes, it's a crass question, I know. There's so much more to a woman than appearance, like her bank balance, knowledge of football and BJ skills.)
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Record 2-time E-I Fantasy Football Champion 2010/11, 2013/14
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by BootSlick55 View Post
    Say you're in a club and you're doing the breakdancing or whatever you young kids are into these days, and two chicks start giving you the eye: one has a beautiful body but plain face, and the other has a beautiful face but plain body, now which one will you take back to Bonk Central for a night of passion?

I remember reading a survey once where 70% said they would go for the one with the beautiful face.

For me, it's the body that would win out. I think those taking the survey were just trying to fake some humanity cos it sounds much nicer to say face.

Your thoughts. (And yes, it's a crass question, I know. There's so much more to a woman than appearance, like her bank balance, knowledge of football and BJ skills.)
    Have you heard of the term BOBFOC?

It means body of Baywatch, face of Crimewatch!

Seriously though, personally, I go for several factors rather than just one.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BootSlick55 View Post

I like women to have a certain personality type and i get that through her face so its the face for me. I prefer certain builds in women more than others but i find if you like a girls face the rest wont matter in 90% of cases.

Westside.

Definitely body for me can always put a bag over her face...

Reviews

Oh.... we're not talking about cumshots?

**backs slowly out of thread**
    Anything's a dildo if you're brave enough.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to punterminator For This Useful Post:

amystightpussy (14-08-10), BootSlick55 (14-08-10)

I would say , it depends what you are looking for, the woman of your night, or the woman of your life!.

deedin, when i do finish throwing shapes adout on't dance floor, id take them both home, then get them to perform various sex acts on each other. such as licking each other out, and inserting foreign objects inside in each others GOWELS, before i sprayed them both in the face with my tasty cock custard. i would then tell the to get fucked off out of it, as i have to be up early in the morning, for to milking the cows, before going to mass to absolve myself of any sins i had commited.
    ........................................ says i
    I'm a well hung chap, hung like a bastard says i.

9. Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by 10inchesandcounting View Post
    I would say , it depends what you are looking for, the woman of your night, or the woman of your life!.

There is the point... I give it....

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by punterminator View Post
    Oh.... we're not talking about cumshots?

**backs slowly out of thread**
    me too lol

Reviews

Me three! I was thinking "Face! Face! Face!"

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast