Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: housewarming parties

Default housewarming parties

I'm moving from my plush accommodation next week to a more ideal modest sized place in a posh area I am being asked by friends & neighbors when the housewarming party will be friends say they'll cook for me bring drink etc, thing is I really dont want any housewarming party I've spent a right few bob on mirrors all around the bedroom for no other reason than I can watch myself on the job they'll all say I'm kinky(which is true) theres the thing about my locker full of knickers(robbed them all) in my bedroom too I know people will snigger ask questions about whats in the keyed locker I was able to hide it in the other place people are deadly u know plenty of nosey cunts around I know someones gonna spill drink on my lovely new carpets they'll want to drink all night- Whats the drill about housewarming parties I've no experience of them does everyone have one when they move to a new place I'm gonna disappoint a few people if I dont have one?

If you are going to do it do it before you actually move carpets and furniture in. Why not have a swingers party instead? At least then you could use all the kinky stuff..
    If life gives you lemons ask for Tequila

Only sad bastards seek gratification from signatures

Quote Originally Posted by lucy chambers View Post
    If you are going to do it do it before you actually move carpets and furniture in. Why not have a swingers party instead? At least then you could use all the kinky stuff..
    too late carpets& furniture in new place -U comin if I have a party Lucy? I could show u around you'd be my special guest...

Oooh. Now that sounds like an offer I cannot refuse. I will come if you agree to wear a PVC gimp suit and let me lead you around on a lead....

Reviews

Conincidently I have just moved into my new house in Kildare today,I do not know whether is is considered bad luck to move in on friday the 13th, but I sympathise with you punter, I too am being asailed by all and sundry to provide some sort of beano for the feckless relatives and friends,,my blood curdles at the thought of them rummaging through my drawers and finding my tacky little pamphlets, so I have come up with a cunning plan,,,I have decieded to give them the adress of some unsuspecing homeowner and attend your party on that evening...ur drawers sound much more interesting than mine,,and with the mere hint of the attendance of the lovely Lucy,, well need I say more...

Poggo................
    Last edited by poggo; 13-08-10 at 19:14. Reason: poggoitis again
    Some PPL mistake an attempt at reconciliation, as a personal attack or insult......

6. The Following User Says Thank You to poggo For This Useful Post:

Lucy Chambers (13-08-10)

Quote Originally Posted by lucy chambers View Post
    Oooh. Now that sounds like an offer I cannot refuse. I will come if you agree to wear a PVC gimp suit and let me lead you around on a lead....
    no problem at all I'll do that I love all that stuff...

Its a date. I have my whiskers at the ready...

Blog Entries

Hold your housewarming at the local pub? Or insist on a garden party and don't let the buggers in, if it rains offer a few umbrellas?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Experienced Punter esq View Post
    I'm moving from my plush accommodation next week to a more ideal modest sized place in a posh area I am being asked by friends & neighbors when the housewarming party will be friends say they'll cook for me bring drink etc, thing is I really dont want any housewarming party I've spent a right few bob on mirrors all around the bedroom for no other reason than I can watch myself on the job they'll all say I'm kinky(which is true) theres the thing about my locker full of knickers(robbed them all) in my bedroom too I know people will snigger ask questions about whats in the keyed locker I was able to hide it in the other place people are deadly u know plenty of nosey cunts around I know someones gonna spill drink on my lovely new carpets they'll want to drink all night- Whats the drill about housewarming parties I've no experience of them does everyone have one when they move to a new place I'm gonna disappoint a few people if I dont have one?
    Just as well its not a carvan you moved into.

new neighbours everyday,
    Westside.

Blog Entries

Don't feel pressured into having a party if you don't want........

Best of luck in the new place, hope you can see the neighbours washing line.........
    "It's far easier to fight for principles than to live up to them."
    L

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast