Thread: Dyslexia

Reviews

Default Dyslexia

This might help members here that have dyslexia. There is a lot of programme out there to help with dyslexia first and I find the best is a programme call Dragon Naturally Speaking it is three times faster than typing. Turn ideas into text at the speed of thought. Tell your PC what to do and it does it. Use Dragon to talk your way through your “to-do” list — email, reports, spreadsheets, presentations, social networking and more — quickly and confidently. I will say there is a bit of work in training but it is well worth it. Here is the link http://www.nuance.com/dragon/index.htm
    2nd is a read text programme called Kurzweil 3000 is a comprehensive reading, writing and learning software solution for any struggling reader, including individuals with learning difficulties, such as dyslexia, attention deficit disorder or those who are English language learner Kurzweil Educational Systems if you need to know any more just pm me.
    Never confuse education with intelligence One helps you make a living; the other helps you make a life.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to kerry lad in town For This Useful Post:

magicalman9357 (25-10-10)