Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: question for all the girls

Even the thought of shaving and snipping around my balls makes me extremely quesy.... imagining the blade getting stuck.... having to pull at it to get it free.... blood coming out.... it's the stuff of nightmares for me.

Last edited by nicegirlsarenice; 13-08-10 at 23:47.

Reviews

no dude its not that bad. Trim it down with a small electric razor, leaves it real easy to shave. Obviously be careful, or you will be in trouble!

When you first start shaving it gets itchy, so moisturize a lot and ex-foliate with a shower flower or something like that.
    This prevents ingrown hairs that look like spots and can get a little sore. If you get itchy and get a rash with it try a mild tea tree cream, this will clear up the spots. But as i said....the more you shave the less it itches etc.

Personally i love when a man shaves...... yum yum yum

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Irish Fiona For This Useful Post:

samlad (14-08-10), SmallHorn (14-08-10)

Reviews

thanks for the tips fiona x, will def do that. No problems so far anyway, still lookin fantastic lol

Reviews

I like to keep myself clean and tidy on that department aswell, i usually shave my balls and around the base of my cock every 2 or 3 days, have a tidy trimmed bush above the cock aswell. You don't want to shave everything off cos it will look like u are just a child with little or no hair, u want to leave some hair there but just keep it trimmed and tidy. It makes ur cock look better anyway.

On the other side, what about us guys preferring women who are shaved (reffered to as lino or wooden floors), hairy (carpet) or just a bit of a trim above it (landing strip). Personally i much prefer a clean bald pussy, but i don't really mind a landing strip either. Hate the thought of trying to go down on a woman with a fucking forest!

Reviews

My pubes are like a wild messy bush at the mo. Makes my penis look even smaller and more worthless, LOL

Blog Entries
    Reviews

I think if you have a pair of peanuts you should keep the hair, as it will enhance their size ,but if you have a small willy and big nuts I would deffo go for bald as it will enhance your little prick
    a thousand kisses deep..

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Ric Hardgear For This Useful Post:

Rayden (14-08-10)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Was talked into shaving a few years back and was unsure....once I did...well let me tell you it makes the difference between a quick lick or a mouthful! Never go now unless I am smooth...but needs moisturiser. Definately worth the effort and it doesn't grow back as quickly as facial hair...
    Last edited by Last time; 14-08-10 at 23:51.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

jaysus must be drunk wasnt this thread for the ladies,? ah it must be said we love discussing our package
    a thousand kisses deep..

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Ric Hardgear For This Useful Post:

SmallHorn (07-01-12)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12