Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Pay must be good!!

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    North Korea
    Posts
    16,828
    Reviews
    57

    Default Pay must be good!!

    Is Samlad so well paid he's doing overtime for free or has he just forgot to clock out, maybe he's doing a little extra caricular activities with VJ and Nicole under the table

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    where ever i may roam
    Posts
    4,872
    Reviews
    24

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by anon361 View Post
    Is Samlad so well paid he's doing overtime for free or has he just forgot to clock out, maybe he's doing a little extra caricular activities with VJ and Nicole under the table
    sure look at all the time we spend on here and its not our job maybe samlad really loves it here but you could have a good point god only knows what they are getting up to hmmm lucky bugger

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    North Korea
    Posts
    16,828
    Reviews
    57

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Harry View Post
    sure look at all the time we spend on here and its not our job maybe samlad really loves it here but you could have a good point god only knows what they are getting up to hmmm lucky bugger
    I wouldn't say he is buggering her, didn't she say she didn't like it

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Dublin Fair City
    Posts
    8,660
    Blog Entries
    11

    Default

    Thank f*ck, as I was just sat here this moment wondering if I was the only forgetful one around here (forgotten about 20 things so far today). It seems I'm not. Yippee!

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    where ever i may roam
    Posts
    4,872
    Reviews
    24

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by anon361 View Post
    I wouldn't say he is buggering her, didn't she say she didn't like it
    ha ha lol maybe with your trouser snake she wouldn't like it

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    where ever i may roam
    Posts
    4,872
    Reviews
    24

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Patricia View Post
    Thank f*ck, as I was just sat here this moment wondering if I was the only forgetful one around here (forgotten about 20 things so far today). It seems I'm not. Yippee!
    you want to talk about forgetful i was changing my password today and forgot it three times i had to pm vj for help ....i was in a panic my head is gone.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Deep down in the E-I dungeon
    Posts
    11,634
    Reviews
    29

    Default

    He must be addicted to the place like me and many others.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    North Korea
    Posts
    16,828
    Reviews
    57

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Patricia View Post
    Thank f*ck, as I was just sat here this moment wondering if I was the only forgetful one around here (forgotten about 20 things so far today). It seems I'm not. Yippee!
    I've just remembered, I haven't given you a kiss in ages mwah

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Dublin Fair City
    Posts
    8,660
    Blog Entries
    11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by anon361 View Post
    I've just remembered, I haven't given you a kiss in ages mwah
    Oh thank you xxx I think Jackie has been trying to steal you from me, but if you are reading Jackie - Hands off, he's mine!!!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •