Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: SEX or SOCCER ????

Both are good,if you can make both last for 90 minutes,plus some extra time and maybe even some penalties!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to trueblood77 For This Useful Post:

Mature Busty Siobhan (12-08-10)

I agree. It's apples and oranges really.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Mature Busty Siobhan View Post
    Well I must say anyone who missed the match Tonight for a "Dirty Bit of Fun",made a very very wise choice.Is there anyone that would have rather watched that 90 mins of thrash Tonight, rather than have had a good F*ck ??????
    well i also had neither but i would for sure much rather sex than soccer....i bloody hate football and i mean hate how would anybody choose soccer before sex ....

Quote Originally Posted by spur View Post
    I was at the game and even though we lost i didn't think it was a bad game.Messi was brilliant just to go and say you seen him play as a football fan is great.
    Your not old enough to remember,but once upon a time we used to but tickets for Lansdowne to watch a few great Irish players play.....now its torture watching us ....so yes the comfort is in watching talent on the other teams..but Sex for me!
    Last edited by Mature Busty Siobhan; 12-08-10 at 06:04.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by An don View Post
    Which 90 mins of trash ire v arg or eng v hungary lol
    clearly someone didn't see the second half of the england match.

What more could you ask for, a controversial goal, an amazing equaliser and a match winning within a couple of minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by spur View Post
    I'd say i am alot older then you think.The first Ireland game i went to see was against Holland in 1983 at Dalymount park my ticket cost me £2 and i have been to many more since. And yes it was great to see the talent that Argentina have but i also loved watching some of the new irish players coming through like Paul Green.
    Also been there to see Keane win his 100th cap as a spurs fan that was great too.

Well you were only a Schoolboy then so you wouldnt have chose Sex then.Neither would I,cause that game was a Thriller,and i still have my 50p Programme,and with legends Liam Brady,Van Bastan and Gullit all scoring it was a proper game,even if we did lose to a late goal (2-3) its a game that will always stick in the memory.

Quote Originally Posted by ber View Post
    Hurling hurling hurling
    But can you answer the Question,asked?

both, sex whilst watchin soccer

Quote Originally Posted by Mature Busty Siobhan View Post
    Well I must say anyone who missed the match Tonight for a "Dirty Bit of Fun",made a very very wise choice.Is there anyone that would have rather watched that 90 mins of thrash Tonight, rather than have had a good F*ck ??????
    OK so the match wasn’t exactly a classic, but on the up side by not having a shag and watching the match instead you have an extra £200 in your back pocket so you can fight another day.
    "Live for nothing or die for something, your call."

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by CrackShotJack View Post
    clearly someone didn\'t see the second half of the england match.

What more could you ask for, a controversial goal, an amazing equaliser and a match winning within a couple of minutes.
    clearly someone didnt see the lol at the end of my post LOL

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast