Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Is Beckhams international career over?

Reviews

Default Is Beckhams international career over?

Capello has said today that he will no longer be selecting beckham for the forthcoming euro 2012 campain as he wants to inject youth into his side,i for one am over the moon...i never rated the guy and maybe wilshire will stake a claim to become an england regular after his debut tonight....
    I have lived a life of regrets.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by aml View Post
    Capello has said today that he will no longer be selecting beckham for the forthcoming euro 2012 campain as he wants to inject youth into his side,i for one am over the moon...i never rated the guy and maybe wilshire will stake a claim to become an england regular after his debut tonight....
    Well in fairness i think it was universally accepted when he got injured before the World Cup that was the end of his international
    career. He prob would be finished with any of the top squads two years previous
    Blatant promotion should be outlawed
    but
    Vincent Browne is a Hero

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by ber View Post
    Well in fairness i think it was universally accepted when he got injured before the World Cup that was the end of his international
    career. He prob would be finished with any of the top squads two years previous
    Beckham said himself that he intended to carry on for another cpl of years but your prob right that his injury has a lot to do with cappellos decision...

Reviews

i never rated the guy
    He probably is to old but im surprised you never rated him.

Twice runner-up for FIFA World Player of the Year
    Beckham was the first British footballer to play 100 Champions League matches
    Beckham was captain of England from 15 November 2000 until the 2006 FIFA World Cup finals
    He is currently England's most-capped outfield player with 115 appearances
    And has played for three of the biggest clubs in the world .

What do you have to do to get rated by Amy lol

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by An don View Post
    He probably is to old but im surprised you never rated him.

Twice runner-up for FIFA World Player of the Year
    Beckham was the first British footballer to play 100 Champions League matches
    Beckham was captain of England from 15 November 2000 until the 2006 FIFA World Cup finals
    He is currently England's most-capped outfield player with 115 appearances
    And has played for three of the biggest clubs in the world .

What do you have to do to get rated by Amy lol
    Well seeing as he hasn't had a good game in nearly 10 years would be the reason would i wouldn't rate him in the mould of keane messi zidane...he was always over hyped and seeing as he brought to milan and madrid mainly for commerical purposes because he it certainly wasn't for his lack of football skills...

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Well seeing as he hasn't had a good game in nearly 10 years would be the reason would i wouldn't rate him in the mould of keane messi zidane...he was always over hyped and seeing as he brought to milan and madrid mainly for commerical purposes because he it certainly wasn't for his lack of football skills...
    Well he wasnt really that kind of player and in fairness England have discovered they dont have anybody to cross a ball
    since he stopped playing. He was a bit of a luxury player maybe but he could do vital things in a game. His free kicks alone
    were special
    Blatant promotion should be outlawed
    but
    Vincent Browne is a Hero

7. The Following User Says Thank You to ber For This Useful Post:

An don (11-08-10)

Reviews

Ber replied for me

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by An don View Post
    Ber replied for me
    Well he was always treated in that class but i suppose the media had a hand in that...

Reviews

Well he was always treated in that class but i suppose the media had a hand in that...
    Like the media do it for most english internationals

Reviews

He was a good player not a great player. England fucked up by trying to build a team around him and not Paul Scholes who is a great player. His fame far outweighs is talent. He had mental toughness and worked hard with what he had but he is way down the list of the top players of his generation.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to debest For This Useful Post:

aml (11-08-10)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast