Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Now thats fast..

Reviews

Default Now thats fast..

I haven’t been reviewing for a while but have come back on the scene lately. Before reviews took usually 12 hours to appear, if at all, (ouch... did that hurt) now they are up in minutes. Be Jaysus lads she has ye working hard. Slow down will ye I cant keep up. Hee Hee.

Fair dues guys…..cheers.

Jimbo.

Quote Originally Posted by JAMESCORK View Post
    I haven’t been reviewing for a while but have come back on the scene lately. Before reviews took usually 12 hours to appear, if at all, (ouch... did that hurt) now they are up in minutes. Be Jaysus lads she has ye working hard. Slow down will ye I cant keep up. Hee Hee.

Fair dues guys…..cheers.

Jimbo.
    Haha! The whips are cracking hard at E-I now, James!

Reviews

Were reasl sharp shooters around here

We might spoil you too much. Someone will come along some day and say I put up a review 5 minutes ago what's taking you so long
    Help Keyla in her fight with cancer. Every little helps.
    It could happen to any of us.
    https://gofund.me/8e340537

my review of jessica took nearly 11 minutes to be posted and the point i would like to make is (mmmm jessica bennys mind strays to thoughts of that red dress) never mind.

Reviews

HWM you were faster than shit off a shovel. I was popping in to see If a review I wrote last night was up and not only was it up but the one I did a minute before was up too. Holy shit. But you are right, you are shooting yourselves in the foot. We will get to expect this service.

Whispers: Slow down guys it'll come back and slap ye in the kisser.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by benin View Post
    my review of jessica took nearly 11 minutes to be posted and the point i would like to make is (mmmm jessica bennys mind strays to thoughts of that red dress) never mind.
    Pussyman is that really you....

Pussyman is that really you....
    as true as amy is a girl tis me..and as wellhungchap would say...deedin tis

Reviews

So you took a week off just to fcuk JJ twice. Jeeze that girl has you exactly where she wants you, ya wimp. Red dress indeed. Well no one really missed you. Youre goodbye thread went off topic and turned into a fight. Debest and I got engaged and the wedding is next spring. Oh I have so much news for ya I could go on all day.

Oh and one more thing...this is impportant....threads going off topic is a serious no no at the mo so watch that one.

Oooops, did I just take this off topic. Sorry Ber. Lol.

So you took a week off just to fcuk JJ twice. Jeeze that girl has you exactly where she wants you, ya wimp. Red dress indeed. Well no one really missed you. Youre goodbye thread went off topic and turned into a fight. Debest and I got engaged and the wedding is next spring. Oh I have so much news for ya I could go on all day.

Oh and one more thing...this is impportant....threads going off topic is a serious no no at the mo so watch that one.

Oooops, did I just take this off topic. Sorry Ber. Lol.
    tis ok im only posting a few times i wont be back fully for a few weeks(my thread was goodbye for now so ppl would know i was returning)...and i NEVER would dream of taking a thread off topic ... and you have not seen jj in the red dres...and then out of it mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm jessica.

p.s why is amy calling you girls names jimbop?

Reviews

Not too sure. I think she is jealous of my masculinity.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast