Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 55

Thread: Warning to all escorts

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    678

    Default Warning to all escorts

    **Original post has been posted in the private escort forums** thanks Dom for the information
    Last edited by vampirejackie; 11-08-10 at 13:47.

  2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to dom For This Useful Post:

    diannasweet (11-08-10), JessicaJessy (11-08-10), Lucy Chambers (11-08-10), samlad (11-08-10)

  3. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    31,794

    Default

    ***content removed by VJ ***
    Thanks for this valuable advice, Dom.
    Last edited by vampirejackie; 11-08-10 at 13:48.

  4. #3
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    cork the real capital
    Posts
    5,553
    Blog Entries
    1
    Reviews
    83

    Default

    From what i understand this is a breach of board rules to post this, photographs and names of convicted felons have been posted here in the past and have been removed. I know what this man has done and what he is capable of doing but one rule for all
    Move it to private escort forum


    Just keeping up to date
    Last edited by ber; 11-08-10 at 13:33.
    Blatant promotion should be outlawed
    but
    Vincent Browne is a Hero

  5. #4

    Default

    The tabloids will be doing their level best to get an up-to-date pic when he's released.

  6. #5
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    14,557
    Blog Entries
    11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ber View Post
    From what i understand this is a breach of board rules to post this, photographs and names of convicted felons have been posted here in the past and have been removed. I know what this man has done and what he is capable of doing but one rule for all
    Move it to private escort forum


    Just keeping up to date
    Your right but imho, when girls safety is put at risk then to hell with the rules. Not all escorts have access to the private area. I think the rule should be overlooked here because of the potential seriousness of the matter.

    Westside.

  7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Westsidex For This Useful Post:

    diannasweet (11-08-10), dom (11-08-10), naughty_g5 (11-08-10), Prickly (11-08-10)

  8. #6
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    31,794

    Default

    Hi ber,

    I agree with you that it is a breach of the rules, and this has been moved to the private escort forum and the reasons have been explained to dom, but we do appreciate his efforts to point this out.

  9. #7
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    cork the real capital
    Posts
    5,553
    Blog Entries
    1
    Reviews
    83

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by samlad View Post
    Hi ber,

    I agree with you that it is a breach of the rules, and this has been moved to the private escort forum and the reasons have been explained to dom, but we do appreciate his efforts to point this out.
    Guess u didnt know till twas pointed out to u
    Blatant promotion should be outlawed
    but
    Vincent Browne is a Hero

  10. #8
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    cork the real capital
    Posts
    5,553
    Blog Entries
    1
    Reviews
    83

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    Your right but imho, when girls safety is put at risk then to hell with the rules. Not all escorts have access to the private area. I think the rule should be overlooked here because of the potential seriousness of the matter.

    Westside.
    Well there were pictures of well known pimps removed from here and on the balance of things pimps probably pose
    a much greater threat to escorts
    Blatant promotion should be outlawed
    but
    Vincent Browne is a Hero

  11. #9
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    cork the real capital
    Posts
    5,553
    Blog Entries
    1
    Reviews
    83

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ber View Post
    Well there were pictures of well known pimps removed from here and on the balance of things pimps probably pose
    a much greater threat to escorts
    I would say the vast majority of girls that have access to the boards have access to the private forum, seeing as the majority of girls are agency it wont matter either way to those
    Blatant promotion should be outlawed
    but
    Vincent Browne is a Hero

  12. #10
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    14,557
    Blog Entries
    11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ber View Post
    Well there were pictures of well known pimps removed from here and on the balance of things pimps probably pose
    a much greater threat to escorts
    I stand over what i said. The girls safety should come first and foremost and not a rule.

    Westside.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •