Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The recession must be over

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by luther View Post
    And do you think is addind or taking away from the things you complained about in your earlier posts???

ie, incentive to work, get a jod, not be on the dole...........
    Well u see Luther im screwed to the arse for tax already u want me to do the paperwork and prop him up some more.
    Im doing nothing illegal i am allow take on casual labour its his prob to sort himself out. Im treating him as a self employed contractor his paper work not in order not mine
    Blatant promotion should be outlawed
    but
    Vincent Browne is a Hero

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ber View Post
    Are u for real the black economy booms in a recession, i know what im talking about im at the heart of this,
    all small building jobs and maintainance work are nixers. U get a guy service ure boiler€ €50 cash €120 to
    €150 normally service ur car cash cash cash. All small renovations cash cash cash . Tis a mini industry
    all round me. If u want a guy for a day ive no prob give em cash cash.Add it to the aul welfare and they aint
    back much
    I am for real. There is nothing out there. In the city here, we have no rush hour traffic, not many nixers around and there were 17 new jobs for Cork and Kerry today on tha fas website. 17 for two counties.

You just dont get it. There are no jobs. You talked about going away to find one. Where? Its a global recession, there arent any jobs anywhere.

Westside.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    I am for real. There is nothing out there. In the city here, we have no rush hour traffic, not many nixers around and there were 17 new jobs for Cork and Kerry today on tha fas website. 17 for two counties.

You just dont get it. There are no jobs. You talked about going away to find one. Where? Its a global recession, there arent any jobs anywhere.

Westside.
    Ure talking about jobs here im talking about nixers , plenty nixers round here,there are jobs in Canada I have a cousins lad going to
    Australia shortly has a job lined up. There are 100,000 or so after immigrating what u think they are doing, taking a tour of the world with no money? They have gone and got jobs

All around the world in 80 days
    Last edited by ber; 12-08-10 at 14:23.
    Blatant promotion should be outlawed
    but
    Vincent Browne is a Hero

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123