Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: The recession must be over

Social welfare should be scrapped, and the crimnal class liquidated.
    Natural selection would then fix the country in a matter of months.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by texas View Post
    Social welfare should be scrapped, and the crimnal class liquidated.
    Natural selection would then fix the country in a matter of months.
    What would happen say if someone lost their job in the morning,how would you survive if you had no income...i agree thereis a certain section in our society that have been abusing the system for years and we all know whw they are but the government in their wisdom decided to ignore that problem...like i said before most ppl these days are on social welfare these days not because they want too,they have no choice...
    Last edited by aml; 11-08-10 at 14:48. Reason: replaced how with who
    I have lived a life of regrets.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to aml For This Useful Post:

Dirty Harry (11-08-10), Westsidex (11-08-10)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by aml View Post
    What would happen say if someone lost their job in the morning,how would you survive if you had no income...i agree thereis a certain section in our society that have been abusing the system for years and we all know how they are but the government in their wisdom decided to ignore that problem...like i said before most ppl these days are on social welfare these days not because they want too,they have no choice...
    Well half or more of the world has to do it., im not against a level of help but the thing is that people on social Welfare seem
    to think they are entitled to the same standard of living as someone who works and earns there living. They are not where is the incentive to work? I see loads of young fellas hanging around, well if i was in their position and i couldnt get a job id be on the first plane to where i would get one. The simple reason is thats why i got on and they wont. Dont wait for something to happen make it happen ah sur ill get my €200 euro thursday for scratching my hole
    Blatant promotion should be outlawed
    but
    Vincent Browne is a Hero

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by ber View Post
    Well half or more of the world has to do it., im not against a level of help but the thing is that people on social Welfare seem
    to think they are entitled to the same standard of living as someone who works and earns there living. They are not where is the incentive to work? I see loads of young fellas hanging around, well if i was in their position and i couldnt get a job id be on the first plane to where i would get one. The simple reason is thats why i got on and they wont. Dont wait for something to happen make it happen ah sur ill get my €200 euro thursday for scratching my hole
    Simple reason there is no work anywhere...i have a cpl of cousins in america and there is not a thing over there...with alot of ppl blaming forigeners for taking this countries jobs if irish ppl went over to other countries wouldn't make us the sme thing...we can be a very hypocritical ppl at times...
    I have lived a life of regrets.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Simple reason there is no work anywhere...i have a cpl of cousins in america and there is not a thing over there...with alot of ppl blaming forigeners for taking this countries jobs if irish ppl went over to other countries wouldn't make us the sme thing...we can be a very hypocritical ppl at times...
    I blame nobody for taking a job simple as this if ure determined to make a go of life ull get off ure arse and do it whatever it takes
    or whereever it takes u. If the safety valve was less ud see a big change in attitudes. I got off the ground myself during last recession i often hadnt money for the next days bills but id find a few hours of a nixer some where, went through a period where
    i worked a night shift at a place and worked all day for myself ask todays crowd to do that they wont even work a weekend.
    All they want to know is their fucking entitlements. I hired a fella few years ago the first question he asked was about his holidays
    this was before he started even, so i just said go home me boy cause u wont last a day here
    but
    Vincent Browne is a Hero

No work no bread. tough shit.
    get a new job or die in the attempt.

Reviews

Default for sure

What would happen say if someone lost their job in the morning,how would you survive if you had no income...i agree thereis a certain section in our society that have been abusing the system for years and we all know whw they are but the government in their wisdom decided to ignore that problem...like i said before most ppl these days are on social welfare these days not because they want too,they have no choice...
    i can gaurentee one thing wont last sitting down all week for 200 and all the other perks and if they worked for 39 hours at 10 as an eg does it add up take 190 less and sit on ur hole all week . The only 2 good jobs in this country at the minit seen to b politics or social welfare . Cos i seem to b a fool stressing my self keeping my work going and keeping the afore mentioned leeches going .

Blog Entries

The problem with this recession is there are no nixers or jobs and the ppl who have jobs don't realise this. It would be very easy for them to talk in the morning if they became unemployed.

Another problem is tempy work. Ppl cant do it because if you sign off and then sign back on again ,you go right back to the start of the q and wont get paid for months. This is the reality of the situation.

Westside.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Are u for real the black economy booms in a recession, i know what im talking about im at the heart of this,
    all small building jobs and maintainance work are nixers. U get a guy service ure boiler€ €50 cash €120 to
    €150 normally service ur car cash cash cash. All small renovations cash cash cash . Tis a mini industry
    all round me. If u want a guy for a day ive no prob give em cash cash.Add it to the aul welfare and they aint
    back much
    but
    Vincent Browne is a Hero

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ber View Post
    If u want a guy for a day ive no prob give em cash cash.Add it to the aul welfare and they aint
    back much
    And do you think is addind or taking away from the things you complained about in your earlier posts???

ie, incentive to work, get a jod, not be on the dole...........
    "It's far easier to fight for principles than to live up to them."
    L

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast