Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Best lapdance song ever?

I'm starting to think that I might have a fetish for sexy music as it really turns me on to see a hot woman moving her lithe body seductively to a steamy track.......I think I would remember if it was the Wurzels or Saw Doctors playing in the background though

TT

2. Default

I'm sorry but have to comment on this one, by far the best (my own personal fav) annie lennox_little bird 5:30 of brill sexy music, dont belive me watch demi moore in film striptease and imagine. now tell me i'm wrong

YouTube - ‪annie lennox - little bird - full album version‬‎

Decent choice and didn't Demi look amazing in that movie, still a hot babe nowadays too.

Cheers

TT

4. Default

And good value for money, still good looking but would prefer megan fox or halla berry, thats the dream

Reviews

Last edited by aml; 11-08-10 at 11:34.
    I have lived a life of regrets.

Excellent choice Bob Seger's Turn the Page, really luv that track, here's my personal top 5

1. Nelly Furtado - Say it Right.
    2. 50 Cent - Candy Shop.
    3. Foo Fighters - Tired of you.
    4. Motley Crue - Too young to fall in love.
    5. Alice Cooper - Poison.

A mix of modern tracks and some rock gems. All guaranteed to set the mood as you check out the hot body on your lady. I just luv starting my session receiving a seductive lapdance. Surely I am not alone in this, or am I just a bit more Hollywood than most punters

TT

don't you cry tonight ........... GnR

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12