Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: No regrets?

Default No regrets?

Apparently we all have a pivotal moment in life, when where if we had chosen a different path we would have had an entirely different life. Anyone here got any regrets?
    If life gives you lemons ask for Tequila

Only sad bastards seek gratification from signatures

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lucy Chambers For This Useful Post:

Dirty Harry (10-08-10), Patricia (10-08-10)

I have in the past had many regrets, but I have learnt over time, that it is best to not have, just to learn from the mistakes that I have made, and grow as a person. Despite some of the real shit I have gone through, i dont beleive I would be the strong independant woman that I am now, had I not gone through all of this, so for that I would say its best not to regret things.

Quote Originally Posted by lucy chambers View Post
    Apparently we all have a pivotal moment in life, when where if we had chosen a different path we would have had an entirely different life. Anyone here got any regrets?
    I have far too many to mention, Lucy! But saying that, I would have regretted a lot more if I hadn't have done half the things I have done!

For sure Lucy, but the biggest one that springs to mind is not telling a girl soon enough how I felt about her, I waited too long thinking I would be making a fool out of myself, I waited so long she’d found someone else. When I told her how I’d felt all those years ago she told me she had thought about us getting together herself but didn’t take the plunge.

Yeah I have lots Lucy, but no point in looking back as it can hurt too much, what about yourself?
    "Live for nothing or die for something, your call."

Quote Originally Posted by JohnRambo View Post
    For sure Lucy, but the biggest one that springs to mind is not telling a girl soon enough how I felt about her, I waited too long thinking I would be making a fool out of myself, I waited so long she’d found someone else. When I told her how I’d felt all those years ago she told me she had thought about us getting together herself but didn’t take the plunge.

Yeah I have lots Lucy, but no point in looking back as it can hurt too much, what about yourself?
    I have no regrets John. Only memories, good and bad.

I have no regrets John. Only memories, good and bad.
    Rubbish Lucy, everyone has at least one thing that if they could go back in time and change they would.
    Last edited by JohnRambo; 10-08-10 at 15:21.
    "Live for nothing or die for something, your call."

Yes. My bloody sister

Hi Lucy Chambers

hope u have grrrrrrrrrrr8 time in Belfast babe, xx

TG

Well thank you! I hope you have a tigerish day grrrr.

Reviews

like others have already said i also have a few regrets but there is no point looking back now forward march for me

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast