Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: No regrets?

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by JohnRambo View Post
    Rubbish Lucy, everyone has at least one thing that if they could go back in time and change they would.
    This place has got very deep lately so here my regret. Back in my school days a kid was being constantly bullied .Now i didnt have any part to play in the bulling but i still was aware of it and did nothing about it. So here is my regret if i could go back in time i would have tried to help him because a year later he killed himself.

Good man. Always follow your penis.
    If life gives you lemons ask for Tequila

Only sad bastards seek gratification from signatures

Reviews

I've regreted a couple of punts!

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by lucy chambers View Post
    Apparently we all have a pivotal moment in life, when where if we had chosen a different path we would have had an entirely different life. Anyone here got any regrets?
    Life is full or regrets,i knowi have plenty of them far to many to mention.......but i suppose the main one would be losing contact with a friend i had in school....we drifted apart after we finished and we don't bother with each other anymore.....
    I have lived a life of regrets.

Quote Originally Posted by An don View Post
    This place has got very deep lately so here my regret. Back in my school days a kid was being constantly bullied .Now i didnt have any part to play in the bulling but i still was aware of it and did nothing about it. So here is my regret if i could go back in time i would have tried to help him because a year later he killed himself.
    Jesus Christ Don, heavy stuff mate.

Try not to be too hard on yourself amigo as there were other people as well I’m sure that could have intervened but didn’t.
    Last edited by JohnRambo; 10-08-10 at 19:16.
    "Live for nothing or die for something, your call."

6. The Following User Says Thank You to JohnRambo For This Useful Post:

An don (10-08-10)

Quote Originally Posted by An don View Post
    Jeezums. I don't think you could have done much, if someone gets that depressed there is very little anyone can do. Its horrible when it happens like that though.
    If life gives you lemons ask for Tequila

Only sad bastards seek gratification from signatures

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Lucy Chambers For This Useful Post:

An don (10-08-10)

Reviews

Jeezums. I don't think you could have done much, if someone gets that depressed there is very little anyone can do. Its horrible when it happens like that though.

True but you always think what if

Mick McCarthy's answer to this question: "No regrets, none at all. My only regret is that we went out on penalties. That's my only regret. But no, no regrets."

I don't regret anything "strongly". I've made mistakes, but I would always look kindly on my past self and on anyone's mistakes in fact.
    Last edited by nicegirlsarenice; 10-08-10 at 20:34.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by nicegirlsarenice View Post
    Mick McCarthy's answer to this question: "No regrets, none at all. My only regret is that we went out on penalties. That's my only regret. But no, no regrets."

I don't regret anything "strongly". I've made mistakes, but I would always look kindly on my past self and on anyone's mistakes in fact.
    U ate grapes with seeds?
    Blatant promotion should be outlawed
    but
    Vincent Browne is a Hero

Blog Entries

Apparently we all have a pivotal moment in life, when where if we had chosen a different path we would have had an entirely different life. Anyone here got any regrets?
    I think we have many pivotal moments like this. Infact, I think almost every waking moment we have is a pivotal moment. We can change our whole lives in the blink of an eye, and subsequently change the lives of others.........

I don't have regrets as much as wondering how things could have, or would have been been if I'd done something different. Regrets are dangerous things, if you dwell on them, your future can end up being affected by them too much..........

What I once considered regrets, I now look at as decisions I made, the best way I could, knowing all I did at the time, but only what I knew at the time.........

The picture you use when thinking about things you regreat is obscured by what you know now. You didn't know at the time what you know now, but it's hard to go back to that place.........

So no, I don't think I really have any regreat. I have made what in retrospact were perhaps bad decisions, but I live with these as I say, knowing I make the best decision I could at the time.........and always move on.......
    "It's far easier to fight for principles than to live up to them."
    L

13. The Following User Says Thank You to luther For This Useful Post:

JohnRambo (11-08-10)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast