Thread: Giselle Bundchen

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Default Giselle Bundchen

I see where model Giselle Bundchen made in my opinion a most arrogant self righteous statment
    She made a decleration that it should be made compulsary for everywoman to breast feed their baby for the
    first six months. Where does this woman get off? Just because she is in a privileged position does she think
    she can moralise to other women how to raise their babies? She justfyies this in the name of nutrition.
    The greatest Hypocrisy off all is to talk about nutrition and she has made her living from an industry where
    young girls starve themselves even in cases to death to fit in. Be much better if she adressed this issue
    What i enjoyed most is when public reaction was far from postive she started back pedlling , we wouldnt
    want to effect our ability to make a buck now would we
    What really pisses me off is that these so called celebrities so over estimate their importance to the ordinary
    people of the world. They actually thinks the world revolves around the little coccon they live in
    Blatant promotion should be outlawed
    but
    Vincent Browne is a Hero

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by ber View Post
    I see where model Giselle Bundchen made in my opinion a most arrogant self righteous statment
    She made a decleration that it should be made compulsary for everywoman to breast feed their baby for the
    first six months. Where does this woman get off? Just because she is in a privileged position does she think
    she can moralise to other women how to raise their babies? She justfyies this in the name of nutrition.
    The greatest Hypocrisy off all is to talk about nutrition and she has made her living from an industry where
    young girls starve themselves even in cases to death to fit in. Be much better if she adressed this issue
    What i enjoyed most is when public reaction was far from postive she started back pedlling , we wouldnt
    want to effect our ability to make a buck now would we
    What really pisses me off is that these so called celebrities so over estimate their importance to the ordinary
    people of the world. They actually thinks the world revolves around the little coccon they live in
    The problem with a lot of these ppl is that they don't engage their brain before they speak......they egos become so great that they feel that what they say is right....but the general public are the fools for listening to the utter drivel they spew from their mouths...i am sure there are plenty out there that actually listen to this shite....
    I have lived a life of regrets.

--------------------------
    I would like to suckle her and feed her some nourishment tho, put her back it touch with the real world !

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by aml View Post
    The problem with a lot of these ppl is that they don't engage their brain before they speak......they egos become so great that they feel that what they say is right....but the general public are the fools for listening to the utter drivel they spew from their mouths...i am sure there are plenty out there that actually listen to this shite....
    there's only one punishment that will work in this situation, and that's a plank to the face!

Default Thick as a plank idea !

Thats wot ole 9" x 3" tried ------ and see where that got him !
    No need for Corporal punishment in kind.
    I am sure a good Bukakke session would humble her sufficiently !

gross, gordon gay bennet. Nice to hear someone say openly that Bukkake parties are demeaning and disgusting though! Horrible sentiment though.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by GordonGayBennett View Post
    Thats wot ole 9" x 3" tried ------ and see where that got him !
    No need for Corporal punishment in kind.
    I am sure a good Bukakke session would humble her sufficiently !
    For a new member you seem to know a lot about past history on this site.
    The Truth is out there.