Thread: Manchester United, Champions of the Community.

Blog Entries

Default Manchester United, Champions of the Community.

Fantastic match yesterday. For those of you who don't know me, I am from America, where football involved a lot of big motherfuckers picking a ball up and tossing it to one another before hitting the end zone for a TOUUUCHHHHDDOOOWWWNN.However, I moved to Ireland and now I have to watch soccer. Great game yesterday, awesome to see an american on the score sheet (we own Mexico) and it was amazing to see Count Dracula lob the ball over a goaltender who has an amusing name [sic].

Okies, well I better get back to work. Gotta hit the john for my 10am 5knuckle shuffle soon, god bless the iphone.

Peace out & friendly fire.

Reviews

American Football is a brilliant game. It's not perfect, but I really like it.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Mousey View Post
    American Football is a brilliant game. It's not perfect, but I really like it.

Its a terrible game,i tried watching the superbowl once and just the stop-start nature of it put me off it for life..
    I have lived a life of regrets.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by aml View Post
    Its a terrible game,i tried watching the superbowl once and just the stop-start nature of it put me off it for life..
    you weren't drunk enough

One Mr.A Horan I believe promotes the Gentlemans game of Cricket , it appears a jolly lively and entertaining ball-game.
    Would a version of it be adopted by the Irish G.A.A at any time in the future do you think ?

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by GordonGayBennett View Post
    One Mr.A Horan I believe promotes the Gentlemans game of Cricket , it appears a jolly lively and entertaining ball-game.
    Would a version of it be adopted by the Irish G.A.A at any time in the future do you think ?
    Hmmm you seem to know a lot about other members for and your not here that long
    I have lived a life of regrets.

Incorrect ---E-I is not the sole site Mr.Horan converses on, dear chap.He is well revered elsewhere you know.