Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Older woman and young man - does it work??

Reviews

Default Older woman and young man - does it work??

Well? Yes or no?

Seems to be ok when its an older man with a younger woman but what about the other way round? A gut in his mid 20's with a woman of 45-50? Or are u like me, saying that age is just a number??

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Rod Stewart View Post
    Well? Yes or no?

Seems to be ok when its an older man with a younger woman but what about the other way round? A gut in his mid 20's with a woman of 45-50? Or are u like me, saying that age is just a number??
    There comes a point when it does work yeah. Like a guy in his thirties with a woman in her forties. Once its two adults. A woman in her thirties or forties with a guy 19 wont work imho.

too much,
    Westside.

Quote Originally Posted by Rod Stewart View Post
    Well? Yes or no?

What are you up to Mr? Mmmmm.

On a serious note I would hope that age is just a number, and I have a couple of lucky friends who have partners much younger. But for me, the maximum gap would be around ten years. However, I am planning a very debauched old age, so I will get back to you on that.
    Last edited by lucy chambers; 08-08-10 at 20:38.
    If life gives you lemons ask for Tequila

Only sad bastards seek gratification from signatures

Quote Originally Posted by lucy chambers View Post
    What are you up to Mr? Mmmmm.

On a serious note I would hope that age is just a number, and I have a couple of lucky friends who have partners much younger. But for me, the maximum gap would be around ten years. However, I am planning a very debauched old age, so I will get back to you on that.
    Excellent. I'll hold you to that.
    Last edited by nicegirlsarenice; 08-08-10 at 21:03.

Reviews

Age would just be a number to me but i tend to go for ladies 20's,30's as i would just feel a tad uncomfortable being with anyone older...i was was with an older lady b4 and i did not get a great vibe from her.....
    I have lived a life of regrets.

Blog Entries

Ah but their more experienced in the cot and youll still have someone to hold your hand heading off for the bus.

Westside

Blog Entries

young boys are a definite NO! I've never been attracted to a younger man; it's a real turn off when I find out that a man is younger than me. I've met men who I would have been well suited for, but then the age thing came up and no matter how i tried to rationalize it, I still couldn't get over they were younger than me. It's not sexy at all

Quote Originally Posted by nicegirlsarenice View Post
    Excellent. I'll hold you to that.
    I had a feeling you would. Ah well, a debauched old age a' deux, marvellous.
    If life gives you lemons ask for Tequila

Only sad bastards seek gratification from signatures

Blog Entries

I don't get involved with really young guys, they have much to learn and explore before thinking about a serious relationship. I really appreciate the company of the more mature and refined gentlemen, the kind of guys that know how to treat a woman.

For some very strange reason though, all my major relationships have been with guys younger then me.
    Last edited by Sensual Delights; 08-08-10 at 22:17.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Sensual Delights For This Useful Post:

Lucy Chambers (08-08-10)

Reviews

what if a guy of 25 had a thing for a woman of 43, they haven't had sex, just some touchy-feely and kissing, they both liked each other and neither of them cared about the age thing, although she had a son of 23, her oldest, do u think it wud work in years down the line? I don't see why it shouldn't, apart from the 23 yr old son and 25 yr old boyfriend.....

and the guy of 25 has been with plenty of girls in their 40's and a few in their 50's, oldest of 54, and preferes the older woman
    Last edited by Rod Stewart; 08-08-10 at 22:17.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast