Thread: Where is...........

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Reviews

Default Where is...........

Eddie Hobbs gone to??!! That annoying little bollox was never off our screens a few years ago and now he's nowhere to be found, probably working in Mc Donalds now as they all do, i hear Jedward have filled in their application forms for that fast food chain when their publicity dies a tragic and well deserved death soon enough, and can't be any sooner
    but now we're stuck with that annoying git on the WIMAX song ad, the baldy English bloke. Wimax! Coming across the nation! Imagine Wimax the new sensation! Wimax! Best generation, faster better broadband, no line rental fee, for more information see Imagine.ie!
    I can't get that fucking song out of my head!!!

I know we used to hear alot of Derek Mooney, but he spends most of his time on Radio 1 in the afternoon, talking about Wildlife, he's big into his birds and his tits, who isn't lol
    Kathryn Thomas has been in and out of the limelight on and off over the last few years, what a spanner she is! Ray Shaw is trying to stick his name into fame but he keeps falling off that ladder.

Anyone else?

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Rod Stewart View Post
    Eddie Hobbs gone to??!! That annoying little bollox was never off our screens a few years ago and now he's nowhere to be found, probably working in Mc Donalds now as they all do, i hear Jedward have filled in their application forms for that fast food chain when their publicity dies a tragic and well deserved death soon enough, and can't be any sooner
    but now we're stuck with that annoying git on the WIMAX song ad, the baldy English bloke. Wimax! Coming across the nation! Imagine Wimax the new sensation! Wimax! Best generation, faster better broadband, no line rental fee, for more information see Imagine.ie!
    I can't get that fucking song out of my head!!!

I know we used to hear alot of Derek Mooney, but he spends most of his time on Radio 1 in the afternoon, talking about Wildlife, he's big into his birds and his tits, who isn't lol
    Kathryn Thomas has been in and out of the limelight on and off over the last few years, what a spanner she is! Ray Shaw is trying to stick his name into fame but he keeps falling off that ladder.

Anyone else?
    Eddie was on Vincent Brown few nights ago
    Blatant promotion should be outlawed
    but
    Vincent Browne is a Hero

Reviews

Starting a new show on rte in september with some chick called THE CONSUMER SHOW

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by An don View Post
    Starting a new show on rte in september with some chick called THE CONSUMER SHOW
    Is she good lookin.....
    I have lived a life of regrets.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by aml View Post
    Is she good lookin.....
    Is she a Rhode Island Red?

Free Eggs
    Blatant promotion should be outlawed
    but
    Vincent Browne is a Hero

Reviews

Keelin Shanley

do able

Reviews

Did he not tell people to invest in Bulgarian property, then irish people put money into it, then when they wanted to pull out, Bulgarian mafia came along and said "don't even try it", so all these irish people lost their deposits. Ya didn't hear about that in the six one news now, did ya.

ESP